4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mundaka Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Mundaka Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mundaka Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mundaka Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mundaka Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mundaka Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mundaka Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mundaka Basque Country:
Jonmaijune is located in Lezama and offers a garden. Guests are welcome to enjoy the free WiFi.This bed and breakfast comes with a kitchenette, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.Bilbao is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Aloka rooms Sopela
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Aloka rooms Sopela has accommodations with barbecue facilities and free WiFi, and is located in Sopelana.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Butrón Castle is 3.7 miles from Aloka rooms Sopela. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very confortable beds, pillows, etc. Super clean, great breakfast, nice confortable house, terraces, etc, very generous staff.
Ideal for a group of friends
You have the whole house to yourselves, just like being home
- El trato del Personal Siempre dispuestos ayudar y muy buen desayuno
- eenvoudig, maar goed ontbijt, rustige locatie, “gewoon” woonhuis in rustige woonbuurt. Goede uitvalsbasis voor uitstapjes in de omgeving, metro naar Bilbao op 10 min loopafstand
bon accueil, déco agréable, proche de la côte
Très bon rapport qualité -prix
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Featuring rooms with French balconies and free WiFi, 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast is set in Bilbao’s old town and 650 feet from Arriaga tram stop.Each simply decorated room at 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of traditional pintxos bars and restaurants. Charming squares with cafés can be found in the streets surrounding Bilbao Cathedral, a 5-minute walk away.The famous Guggenheim Museum is just 3 tram stops from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast and Arriaga Theater is 800 feet away. The nearest Metro station is 1,000 feet from the property, while Concordia Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Location was great (in the middle of Casco Viejo where the best bars and restaurants are) and breakfast is simple and delicious.
- What a lovely surprise. A beautiful little guesthouse. Rooms were spacious, clean and beautiful. There is a lovely atmosphere. Breakfast was great. Coffee available all day. Good location. Will definately stay here again. Friendly staff.
– Good location
– Friendly staff
– Very good breakfast, with fresh orange juice (!!), Nespresso coffee and fresh bread.
- Great looking property, neat location, friendly, helpful staff.
- Good location in old town, close to many restaurants, shops, the old market, etc.
Located in Bilbao’s Old Town, just 1,000 feet from Casco Viejo Metro Station, Blue Bilbao bed and breakfast offers private rooms with free WiFi. Santiago Cathedral is 2 minutes’ walk away.Featuring parquet floors, heated rooms in this property come with a flat-screen TV, shower and some have a balcony or city views. A continental breakfast is served at the property.You will find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.Guggenheim Museum is 25 minutes’ walk from Blue Bilbao and San Mamés Stadium is 1.5 mi away.
- Slap bang in the middle of the old town with easy city transport links. Clean, room for five, good bathroom and communal access to coffee/tea. Located in a quirky old building- a large part of the 1st floor converted into this B&B
- Location very good, in the center of old time, not so far from the Guggenheim Museum.
Tight room. Acoustics was the issue (noise from the street and from other rooms).
Good location and friendly staff. Uncapptable breakfast, even for a continental one.
- Fantastic hosts,10***…extremly helpful and very friendly.I recommend,very good place,great location and very clean!!!
- The only reason to book this is the location. Very surprised that the rating is so high. Really expected MUCH more!! Compared to all our other accommodation on a 24 day road trip in Spain, this was by some distance the most mediocre and overpriced.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mundaka Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mundaka Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mundaka Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mundaka Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!