4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mirabel Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Mirabel Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mirabel Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mirabel Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mirabel Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mirabel Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mirabel Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mirabel Quebec:
Côte St-Hermas Gîte au Vignoble
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Côte St-Hermas Gîte au Vignoble offers accommodations in Mirabel, just 24 miles from Laval.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 20 miles from Côte Hermas Gîte au, and Saint-Jérôme is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 25 miles from Côte St-Hermas Gîte au Vignoble.
- Great hosts, superb breakfast, quiet location, I’ll be back.
- The hosts and the service were great. We felt really welcome
- WE LOVED THE OWNERS AS WELL AS THE SUPERB BREAKFAST. THIS WAS OUR SECOND VISIT AND WE ARE LOOKING FOREWARD TO THE THIRD NEXT SUMMER. WE TRY A DIFFERENT ROOM EACH VISIT. GOT TO LOVE THE HOT TUB. THE BOTTOM LINE IS IT CAN NOT BE SURPASSED.
- Host and hostess food and amenities They went out of their way to make our experience unique and enjoyable!!
- The hospitality was outstanding, amassing breakfast, the surrounding grap trees are beautifully.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, La Provençale is located in Mirabel in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Montreal.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Laval is 11 miles from La Provençale, and Longueuil is 23 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Great, Host stayed up past check-in hours to ensure we could stay due to a late flight. She prepared a lovely breakfast the following morning. Enjoyed a very nice stay. Host accommodated us after a booking issue for my additional family member to stay.
- Fresh croissants for breakfast, use of guest fridge
- Very French and friendly owner hot croissants for breakfast
- Spectacularly clean room and bathroom, host was pleasant despite somewhat of a language barrier (my poor French and her equally weak English). Breakfast was lovely, wish I had had more time to enjoy it better. Would definitely recommend if staying in the Mirabel area.
- The host was so lovely. What a pleasure to chat in the mornings over a delicious breakfast. Wish it was a bit closer to the city because everything was great!
Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka
Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka offers accommodations in Oka.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Montreal is 22 miles from Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka, and Laval is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The decor in the room, the cleanliness, private bathroom, nice entrance way.
- The room & bed, very comfy. They could add more to the breakfast offering eg eggs or sausage. Still, a beautiful charm to the place and after a long day of being on the road, so nice to have ‘comfy’. I’ll be back.
I really love the location, it was breathtaking.
Staff very nice
Absolutely gorgeous, clean, awe-inspiring. One could feel the history in the air. The only reason I did not give a “10” is that they use shared washrooms. It was not an issue for us, but others may find it problematic. The scenery at and around the abbey is gorgeous. I look forward to staying there again. The breakfast was also excellent, and comes with 2 pieces of world-famous Oka cheese. 🙂
Anyone looking for peace and quiet, and a place of quiet reflexion, or amountain-bike nut will adore this place.
- Beautiful old building, Francine at the reception was very sweet and helpful.
Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hudson, just 29 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 24 miles from Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 20 miles from Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mirabel Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mirabel Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mirabel Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mirabel Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!