4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mendexa Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Mendexa Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mendexa Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mendexa Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mendexa Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mendexa Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mendexa Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mendexa Basque Country:
A daily breakfast is available, consisting of homemade bread, fresh orange juice, cake and eggs. Tea, chocolate & coffee is also available.Set in a natural setting, Landarte offers sea views from its public areas, which include a library and a lounge with boardgames. Its rooms have heating and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.This B&B is 18 minutes’ drive from Zarautz. San Sebastián is 22 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The host was very friendly and extremly helpful with great advices. Breakfast with homemade bread (!) was very delicious. We will come back again!
- Beautiful inside and out. Good breakfast. Staff (Mark) extremely helpful and eager to please.
- very nice house and host. Mark recommended us lot of good places around
- Beautiful location. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable accommodations. Helpful host.
Etxea oso atsegina ta arreta ezin hobea. Gosaria primerakoa.
Beautiful house and excellent service, great breakfast!
There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Bilbao is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from Arreta.
- Free parking, English speaking bar tender / receptionist
- Lugar tranquil.lo, hay aparcamiento. Se trata de una casa con habitaciones así que hay cocina y comedor para poder hacer uso del espacio.
- El lugar era bonito y muy agradable para estar en la calle, haciendo buen tiempo y disfrutando del patio (con columpios para menores). Y parecía tener un barman que hacía buenos combinados con zumo natural. Los alrededores parecían prestarse a algún paseo en un entorno natural. En bicicleta está muy cerca de Bermeo y tuvimos facilidades para guardar las bicis.
- Da es sehr abgeschieden ist fühlt man sich der Natur sehr nah
Le linge de lit, la salle de bain, la chambre, la cuisine et le salon sont très propres.
L’idée de partager la cuisine est agréable.
On peut préparer les repas sur place.
Le fait d’être en pleine nature et proche du centre ville est agréable, c’est ce que nous cherchions.
Each room here comes with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. The property is accesible by stairs and do not have elevator.At Gazteategi you will find a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.Bilbao Airport is an hours’ drive away and San Sebastian is 15 mi from the property.
Great views away from city busyness
Ideal for walks and driving tours
Food and grog great and cheap
Try their olives served complimentary with the drinks Best we have ever had!
- The view from the hotel was great. The room was modern and clean. It was very good value.
- Once we found it, this venue was outstanding. The facilities are excellent, the surroundings and the views are awesome. Food and drinks service were great. The taxi fare did not diminish the value.
- Nice view from the bar(not from the room), and a good rural living experience.
- The view outside is very nice + breakfast can be glutenfree upon request.
- Great views away from city busyness
A fridge and coffee machine are also featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Eguzki B&B has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Bilbao is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from Eguzki B&B.
- Excellent. Amazing hosts, we were treated like family. Wonderful stay
Great Breakfast. Freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs and home made jam.
A kettle for the early morning brew was especially appreciated. Very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Our ferry was late arriving due to bad weather and we had some distance to travel to the property. I contacted the host, Sally, to let her know our predicament. She was more than helpful and waited up for us as we arrived well after midnight. She settled us in and invited us to help ourselves to a drink before we went to bed.
We enjoyed a good nights sleep in a lovely room within a very individual and well appointed property. Breakfast was perfect. We would have liked to stay longer to explore the area, but had to move on as we were travelling further east to another property.
- Very friendly greeting and explanation of the area. We were offered a cup of coffee and went to our room. Room was well furnished and comfy bed. We then went out to excellent local restaurant and arrive back at 1.00 a.m. Again we were greeted and offered a drink. Exellent breakfast with friendly chat. Will definitely stay here again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mendexa Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mendexa Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mendexa Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mendexa Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!