4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Masdenverge Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masdenverge Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Masdenverge Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Masdenverge Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Masdenverge Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Masdenverge Catalonia:
Hostal Cling 43
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Hostal Cling 43 provides some units with river views, and each room includes a balcony.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Delta de l’Ebre is 8 miles from Hostal Cling 43. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 38 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- We met a very friendly and helpfull host! The room was nice and clean, The breakfast was delicious (fresh Orange juice good coffee!) And we could park our motorbikes safely next to the hostel. It’s located near baches and nice restaurants. And…. we had an airconditioned room! 🙂
- Friendly and helpful stuff. Nice and clean place. Would stay there again.
- The owner was friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the area. She was able to recommend places to visit and restaurants for dinner. Plenty of parking in the street.
- Very nice design of dinning area and room. Warm and nice atmosphere created by the owners. Tasty breakfast but you have to try on the choice of hosts.
is an area where the car is necessary for commuting, you can do nice bike rides, the deal is familiar, good breakfast
we rested comfortably
La Llar de Laura
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a patio. La Llar de Laura provides certain rooms that have garden views, and every room includes a private bathroom and a closet. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Peñíscola is 25 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 42 miles from La Llar de Laura.
- Excellent place to stay if birdwatching in the Delta.
- The location, the patios of the house with old tools used for rice culture. You can also use the kitchen and eat in the patio outside, Under the trees. You can listen the birds when you wake up. And Laura the owner is a very nice person
- Laura she is beautiful and is strugguling for life although the economic situation is very difficult in Spain.
- Oh, we miss Laura and the Delta, the 17 km of near empty sand, the vast Campos de arroz, the great paella, the sweet little town of Poblenou, Laura,s kitchen and patio and the orneta cuablanca swallows roosting in her tree, and all the friendly people who always say Hola, Buenos dias, bon seu. Maybe we return… Much as gracias!!
Très bon séjour ! Chambre propre, cuisine commune très bien équipée, le tout dans un lieu calme.
Possibilité de louer des vélos
River Ebro Holidays
At La Casita you can enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool. La Casita offers a private bathroom with a shower, with slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. A TV is provided.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 20 mi from River Ebro Holidays, while L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- The situation quietness overall the whole package was spot on and the owners were excellent everyone should stay here and be as lucky as we were
Endroit reposant, bien entretenu, au calme.
La piscine est fort agréable.
Les propriétaires sont discrets et donnent de bons conseils pour les visites, petits-déjeuner parfaits.
- Un precioso rincón con todos los detalles muy bien cuidados. Lyn e Ian fueron geniales y nos ayudaron todo lo que pudieron a tener unos días perfectos.
La família es molt , molt acollidora I varem tenir un bon rebement, I
l’allotjament no li falta detall en comoditat , confort, decoració.
En una paraula es per tornar a repetir-
- De tuin met zwembad en de leuke zitjes , en alle planten in de potten maakten het erg knus en gezellig om buiten te verblijven.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. The rooms include a private bathroom.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Punta Pins has a terrace. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Salou is 26 miles from Punta Pins. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 30 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- We had the small finka which was a lovely experience. A great base for bird watching on the delta. Fantastic views from the main house. We got some breakfasts gratis. Definitely worth paying for and we enjoyed the social aspect. Very good experience.
Welcome very warmy from Valerie, Swimming Pool, Common room, View to the sea 😉
Common meal at the evening
- We loved our stay @ Punta Pins. It was so family friendly and Valerie is a superb hostess. There was nothing that Valerie wouldn’t do and the kids loved the pool, the animals, the art activities and the breakfast.
- Very friendly host, amazing breakfast and spectacular views. Wonderful gardens and artistic touches. Kitchen available for guests to prepare own meals. Car a necessity to explore nearby attractions.
- The location was wonderful for hikes and walks to the beach. The view from every window was amazing!!! The gardens are beautiful! Valerie is lovely, so kind and breakfast each morning was delicious and she even made a special little breakfast for our dog that was travelling with us.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Masdenverge Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Masdenverge Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Masdenverge Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!