4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Malakwa British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Malakwa British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Malakwa British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malakwa British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malakwa British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Malakwa British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Malakwa British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Malakwa British Columbia:
Eagle Valley Homestead
Eagle Valley Homestead offers accommodations in Malakwa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Revelstoke is 24 miles from Eagle Valley Homestead, and Taft is 5 miles from the property.
- Beds were comfortable. The place was very clean. Best of all our host , Kiara, was friendly, fun, visited and conversed with us daily. It was great getting to know her a bit. Can’t wait to go back and visit some more. Also visiting with other guests was interesting as they were from different places, new zeland, Texas, Toronto etc… .
- Friendly staff, easy to communicate with, and available to help all the time. Property is getting some remodeling so it will be updated soon.
- Friendly welcome, accommodating wrt dietary restrictions, timing etc. quiet casual family operated environment
- The king size bed was so comfortable. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The breakfasts each morning were wonderful. This was our first time staying at a B & B. It was so peaceful and the owners were very friendly. I would highly recommend this B & B!
- Breakfast was amazing, especially homemade jam and delicious hashbrowns! Friendly, flexible and hospitable hosts
Off the Beaten Path Bed and Breakfast
Off the Beaten Path Bed and Breakfast is located in Sicamous, just 19 miles from Taft. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- The hosts were friendly. The B & B beautifully and tastefully decorated. The bathroom and bedroom were large and bright. The breakfast was very delicious and a delight to the eyes. Highly recommended.
- Everything was wonderful! Including Jinny the owner!
- This is a beautiful property, immaculately maintained. My room was very large, with lovely linens and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was fabulous. I will definitely stay here again.
- Everything about the accommodation was lovely. The host was very welcoming and the accommodation was beautifully clean and very well presented. Tasty breakfast which accommodated for my food intolerance. Would definitely recommend. Great food nearby too at Bahama Johns.
- Beautiful Location, low distance to the Lake and restaurants (easy to reach by foot), breakfast is awesome – thanks so much
Forge & Songbird
Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Forge & Songbird is located in Sicamous, just 13 miles from Taft. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, fishing and canoeing.
No reviews yet.
1330 maier rd
Located in Sicamous, 17 miles from Taft, 1330 maier rd features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Malakwa British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Malakwa British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Malakwa British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Malakwa British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!