4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Magdalena Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Magdalena Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Magdalena Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magdalena Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magdalena Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Magdalena Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Magdalena Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Magdalena Galicia:
Casa da Posta de Valmaior
This property offers heated rooms and apartments, including bed linen and towels. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer.Featuring a private entrance, all apartments have a seating area with a sofa, dining table and fireplace. The private bathrooms include a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen or kitchenette is equipped with an oven, microwave, and coffee machine. There is a private terrace with outdoor furniture.The property offers free bicycles, a shared lounge, games room and a tour desk. Breakfast includes homemade pastries and fresh produce. There is free private parking available.This country house is 27 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Magical place to recharge body and soul. The staff is superlative and make you feel right at home. Rosa (always beautiful and fresh like the flower) fills the home with delicious baking aromas for the next days’ generous breakfast fare; Maria welcomes looking after you; Pepa will delight you with fresh flowers ( and even some herbs) from her beautiful garden. I will always treasure the feeling and fragrances of Casa Posta Valmaior.
- Beautiful original stone home, renovated with every detail considered. High quality weatherproof windows, polished fixtures, homemade pastries, monogrammed high quality linens, super comfortable mattress, hearth with fire always warming, and host that was professional and kind. Local restaurant/bar popular with locals is an easy 10 min. walk.
- Was Home-like, every morning 2 home made cakes for breakfast!
- Great owners great location great place highly recommended
- A beautiful and tranquil place with great caring owners who treat you like you are family Very highly recommend great place great owners great breakfast
Pazo a Capitana
The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The property was a beautiful hotel with lovely rooms and en-suite facilities.
- This is a lovely small intimate hotel, set in lovely tranquil gardens. The buildings have retained lots of old features and are full of charm. It is immaculately clean. The staff are friendly and generous, the breakfast was excellent and healthy. The location is within 5 minutes walk to town centre and all amenities. We would recommend.
- Incredibly beautiful working bodega. Fantastic staff, especially Marta who is a treasure. What relaxation in luxury just 5 minutes from the center or seafront.
- We had a lovely welcome at the property, which was easy to find and located within easy walking distance of everything in the town. Easy on site parking. The house and grounds are just stunning, and we were welcomed with a glass of their own wine. Our room was lovely, couldn’t have asked for anything more. Breakfast had a wide selection of food including lots of fresh fruit and juice. We got good recommendations for dinner places and nearby places to visit.
A lovely property, exceptionally clean and comfortable. The rooms were very relaxing.
The property is located on a vineyard and is very tranquil. We had a small wine tasting on our arrival which was a nice touch.
The breakfast was great, everything you could expect.
Would love to return some day.
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Madeinfofan, including cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts that have put a lot of effort into creating a gem in the middle of a beautiful hill. The surroundings are awesome to explore. Could not recommend more
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- Todo pero lo que más el desayuno con su pan de calabaza y las filloas. La atención de Juan y Mónica inmejorables. Carmen es una pequeña muy linda que nos mostró todas las plantas del huerto. La casa está decorada con mucho gusto, es muy acogedora y en un entorno muy tranquilo para descansar pero muy cerca de todos los pueblos bonitos de las Rías Baixas. Cerca de Furanchos donde cenar rico y barato. Gracias Juan por todas las recomendaciones. Ya tenemos casa en las Rías Baixas! Besos de Adela y Sergio.
- Llegamos súper tarde, fueron completamente amables y comprensivos. A la mañana siguiente nos levantamos fuera del horario de desayuno y nos lo habían dejado preparado. El sitio está decorado genial y ellos son un encanto. Experiencia gratificante. Da pena irse. Volveremos
A Pedreira Hotel is decorated in traditional country style, and all heated rooms come with a satellite TV. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax on the sun terrace in the garden, or in the hotel library. There is a children’s play area, and the A Pedreira has barbecue facilities.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. The hotel has easy access to the AP-9 Motorway, and Vigo and the Portuguese border are under an hour’s drive away.
- Good relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful surroundings both in and outside the hotel. Dinner variable, economical and good quality served in a stylish salon. Exceptional staff
- Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff.Good breakfast. Lovely garden and pool.
- Exceptional quality of service, very friendly staff. Restaurant is excellent too.
- El trato del personal fue excelente, muy atentos, dispuestos siempre a guiarnos por la zona y preocupados de que estuvieramos comodos. Además está muy bien situado para conocer la zona.
La tranquilidad que se respiraba en ese sitio era muy relajante.
Perderte en su cuidado jardín y oír los pájaros de la zona, una maravilla.
El caserío rehabilitado pero conservando su encanto de antaño.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Magdalena Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Magdalena Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Magdalena Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Magdalena Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!