4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Luque Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Luque Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Luque Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luque Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luque Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Luque Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Luque Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Luque Andalucía:
Casa Olea is a traditional farm house in the heart of Andalusia nearby Priego de Cordoba. It is between Granada, Cordoba and Jaen and offers easy access by car to these cities.Rooms have king-size bed or 2 single beds and a luxury bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.The house is surrounded by countryside. There are many biking and walking routes through olive groves and white villages. Bicycle rental is available onsite.The bar/dining room offers fresh, local cuisine. There is a lounge with log fires in winter. Under-floor heating is also included.
- Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable owners. Tim and Claire’s commitment to the local area was fabulous. The house has been beautifully restored and great care taken to make it a beautiful place to stay.
- Beautiful location with lots of walks and bike hire available. Great food from Claire and service from Tim was outstanding.
- Everything…beautifully restored/renovated farm house, Stunning position in the olive groves, lovely walks with Ruby the dog, excellent info on nearby hikes and attractions from Claire. Delicious food ….and we felt as if we were at home …
- Hosts went out of their way to help us plan excursions and find places of interest to visit in the area. Very friendly, gracious and accommodating. Breakfasts were excellent. Dinners served on balcony very good and served graciously by the hosts. Rooms, common areas all spotless and beautifully furnished. Pool was beautiful and refreshing after hot day off sightseeing. A terrific place to relax and be pampered between hectic tired of cities and monuments. Will recommend Casa Olea to anyone.
- Sehr versierte und nette Gastgeber. Um jeden Einzelnen sehr bemüht bis hin zu tollen Tipps für Ausflüge und Radtouren. Feines Essen
La Posada De Adul
With whitewashed walls and wooden finishes, the rooms feature marble floors and simple décor. They all come with a TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided.La Posada De Adul is an eco-friendly property that uses solar energy. It offers a buffet breakfast and a shared kitchen including microwave and coffee machine. There is a variety of restaurants offering characteristic Andalusian cuisine, within a 5-minute walk.Córdoba and Granada are within 1-hour’s drive and there are direct buses 5 minutes from the property. Malaga and several Mediterranean beaches are 81 mi away.
- Great little posada full of charm. Comfortable and clean. Lovely views. Very helpful and friendly owner. Good bar/restaurant close by.
- Very good place to stay for exploring the Subbettica and it’s a charming town to wander around but if you’re there in the week things close down earlier than the larger towns. Very good breakfast. Owner is friendly and helpful.
The great enthousiasm of the owner (Mamen), her enormous hospitality, nothing was too much for her (mas coffee, bread and so on); this all create a very nice / comfortabele atmosphere in La Posada de Adul.
In la Posada everything “breath” Andalucia; so nice and friendly!
Therewith the very good price i very recommand this accomodation!
Also great that you can visit within an hour Cordoba and in less time many other nice villages like Priego de Cordoba, Zuheros, Luque, Iznajar and many more.
So visit it, don’t doubt!
- Very pretty old-stone construction with nice attention to decorative detail. We had independant access via our patio which was nice as we had two dogs with us so we didnt have to worry so much about going through the main areas. Flexible arrival time, flexible departure time. Use of communal kitchen with gas hob and microwave, and fridge available – nice touch.
- A rustic but avery attractive find set in a small town in a world of miles of olive trees. Immaculately clean on the inside and pretty on the outside with flowers and vines. Breakfast was simple but delicious. Could not have been better.
Casa La Nuez
This charming bed and breakfast has 2 double rooms with private sun terraces an private bathroom with bathrobes. Free WiFi is available. The third room is a Mongolian yurt with integrated bathroom.You can visit the beautiful Moorish cities of Granada and Córdoba only 1 hour drive from Casa La Nuez and Montefrio is 45 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The property is very Authentically Spanish and comfortable and cosy. You feel at home very quickly. The pool is lovely and I highly recommend the food which is very tasty and cooked from scratch. The best bit for me though was getting to know Ludo and Ingrid the owners. You could not wish to meet a nicer more helpful couple and they made my stay special. Their kindness and hospitality is second to none. If you want to see the real spain then this is the place for you. I highly recommend Casa la Nuez
- Bumped into Casa la Nuez more or less accidently (bicycle trip) and decided to spend an additional day there. Well, I did not move a lot next to the swimming pool. Casa la Nuez is run by Belgium couple and Ludo is a passionate cook, nice dinner with other guests and I really enjoyed my rest day.
- Nice B&B in small village. Big room with HUGE bathroom. Nice terrace with great view on surrounding hills. Pool and library use for free.
- Lovely place in stunning surroundings. Great hosts who took care of us in a heartwarming manner. Excellent food. Private swimming pool to cool off in after warm days visiting cities and hiking in the mountains. All in all a place to come home to during our exploring Andalusia.
- Very nice hosts. Definitely go for the optional dinner. Otherwise you’re missing out on fantastic food and highly entertaining conversation.
The colorful rooms feature a private bathroom including a bathtub, bathrobe and free toiletries. There is an electric kettle, and towels as well as bed linen are provided.Casa Rosa has an extensive garden with a furnished terrace and BBQ facilities. Set in a 150-year old building with original beamed ceilings, there is a shared TV lounge and a free shuttle service available for guests. Located next to Caicena River, the natural surroundings are ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.There is a variety of Andalusian restaurants within a 5-minute drive. Jaén and Granada are 1 hours’ drive away. Sierra Nevada Mountain Range is within the same distance and Granada-Jaén Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Mark was an exceptionally friendly host. He even made us fresh scrambled eggs on toast or breakfast. If you book for an evening meal in advance it’s well worth it. Gambas pil pil was exceptional for starters, followed by wonderful salad, , chicken curry and ice cream for dessert. Pool was very adequate for a cooling dip on a hot afternoon. We can thoroughly recommend for a chilled out few days.
- The host is incredibly friendly and helpful. The breakfast is really good as well. The facilities are clean and comfortable. The location is perfectly situated between Granada (1.30 hrs) and Córdoba (1.30 hrs) by car. And a host of small but beautiful villages. It is a perfect place to stay and relax. Be sure to visit the castle Castille de Alcala real while there. Amazing stay, Thank you so much.
- Very kind owner, rooms are clean. Very great atmosphere. Good breakfast. Quite place to stay.
- Wonderful place!!! Everything is just amazing! Mark is the best host ever. Every detail is perfect!!! Soft drinks, breakfast for free. Best attention, services, great ubication to many beautiful places, the rustic style decoration is also so attractive. It is strongly recommended.
- Mark es un genio!! Encantadora persona y encantador lugar a pesar de que no pudimos estar mucho. Go United!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Luque Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Luque Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Luque Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Luque Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!