4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Los Tojos Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Tojos Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Los Tojos Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Tojos Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Tojos Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Los Tojos Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Los Tojos Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Los Tojos Cantabria:
Pensión Las Erias
All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43 mi from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Desde la cama se puede ver la montaña y escuchar la naturaleza.
- Sitio tranquilo y limpio. Edificio nuevo. La dueña muy amable. Cerca hay un restaurante donde se come muy bien.
- Nos gusto el desayuno de 10, vistas a las montañas y grandes ventanas a la montaña super espectacular
- El desayuno estaba muy bien el alojamiento en general muy bien y sobre todo el trato del personal muy bueno y atento en todo.
- El paisaje q ae aprecia plena naturaleza y super tranquilo ideal para las personas q quieran descansar
Posada Los Duendes
This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique color scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a characteristic breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 mi from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 56 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31 mi from Santander Airport.
- great place to stay, very helpful staff fantastic value , great for ferry at santander
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
- great staff nothing to much trouble, very comfortable and good breakfast,will be booking again for our return juorney
- Personal attention as we were late due to stormy seas. Lovely breakfast. Will definitely use again due to its location to Santander.
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Casa Jesus Muddyboots provides some rooms with mountain views, and each room includes a electric tea pot. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Correpoco, like cycling and hiking.Santander is 31 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots. Santander Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- This really is a fantastic place lovely people who can’t do enough for you
- lLovely house, spotless. Our hosts were out to greet us before I was off the bike’ exceptional room and a welcome coffee. The nearby restaurant was closed on the day we visited so Mike ran us up the mountain to another that I would like to revisit one day. Good breakfast
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
- Nice stop over point. And the owners have a wealth of local knowledge and offer walking trips
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37 mi away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Very good location for Santander and the Picos. Also very good value for money including breakfast. Comfortable quiet hotel, very well decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant closed as out of season, however just a couple minutes walk there are eating places and we enjoyed our meal out too.
- Instalaciones y limpieza de 10. La comida del restaurante nos encantó. Recomiendo mouse de queso, hamburguesas, las sartenes ?, la verdad que en nada de lo que pedí me defraudaron y precios razonables. Vamos estemos encantados!! Hemos ido con una niña de 20 meses y genial.
- Las habitaciones están muy bien, se descansa muy bien y en general todo a mi gusto
Todo perfecto, estuvimos muy bien adecuado a nuestras necesidades.
La cama muy cómoda, poco ruido en la habitación y alrededores, se respiraba tranquilidad, buenas vistas desde el restaurante. Buena comida en el restaurante. Salimos encantados de la Posada, dueños muy amables pendientes de todo.
- El sitio es muy bonito, fácil de llegar y aparcar. Los alrededores son tranquilos pese a estar cerca de la entrada de la carretera.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Los Tojos Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Los Tojos Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Los Tojos Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Los Tojos Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!