4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lirí Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lirí Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lirí Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lirí Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lirí Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lirí Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lirí Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lirí Aragon:
Hostal Casa Secretario
All rooms have a TV. Certain units feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking. Benasque is 3.7 mi from Hostal Casa Secretario, while Aramon Cerler Ski Resort is 7.5 mi away.
- Beautiful and cosy hotel in a very beautiful location. The host was very kind and prepared breakfast for us outside regular hours.
- The owner has been extra lovely and generous. He really made us feel comfortable and looked after.
For everything I wanted, comfortable bed, excellent shower, full and varied breakfast, in a most convenient location suitable for walking and exploring the Valle de Benasque and adjoining valleys, this Hostal could not be bettered.
Raul and Felix could not have been kinder or more attentive, and I am very grateful to them for ensuring I had a most enjoyable week. They are both genuinely concerned that their guests have a good holiday experience in the Hostal and in the area..
- Trato personal excelente, limpieza del local, limpieza habitaciones, formidable desayuno y muy buena ubicación para acceder a las zonas más importantes del valle.
- Personal super atento, estuvimos como en casa. La ubicación excelente y tranquila. El desayuno inmejorable. La habitación amplia y limpia y la cama y almohada cómodas, cosa difícil de encontrar. En resumen una experiencia muy buena y recomendable.
This guest house with free Wi-Fi includes a seating area with a sofa and TV. There is a rustic fireplace in the dining room where meals are served.All rooms have central heating, satellite TV, and private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Some feature a small private balcony, and 2 bedrooms include a spa bath. Towels and bed linen are provided.The village of Plan, with shops, restaurants, a swimming pool, and chemist’s, can be reached in 8 minutes by car. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling.
- Friendly people,fantastically picturesque location, big comfy room with view, big bathroom with spa, excellent dinner by cosy fireside.
Magnificient 300 years old house and unique renovated rooms in a beautiful remote village on the mountain side. Very warm hosts.
Very Big thanks to their lovely daughter Maria as she was trying very best to translate from Spanish ot English and make us feel very special.
Delicious homemade Dinner was served amazing three course menu (14Euro) including wine. We will remember this Absolutely delightful stay during our European motorcycle trip as one of the best places in the Pyrenees.
Thank you 🙂
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean and well maintained room. Amazing view. This was fantastic value for money.
- Friendly casa with connecting resto in great location (if you like authentic village).
Very kind to me when I was unwell.
Will stay again !
Casa Rural Tomaso II
All rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Baqueira-Beret is 30 miles from Casa Rural Tomaso II.
No reviews yet.
Casa Álamos Bed & Breakfast
Guests can join sport activities in the area, such as hiking, mountain biking, rafting, paddle surfing and canyoning. In winter you can go skiing, snowboarding and cross-country skiing. Other activities in the surrounding include horse riding and paragliding.Vielha is 26 mi from Casa Álamos Bed & Breakfast, while Benasque is 17 mi from the property.
- Gerrit and Corrina were excellent hosts in this beautiful spot. The food was great and the other guests all very friendly and chatty.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Very helpful, personable hosts. Excellent views. Clean comfortable rooms. Great dinner and breakfast.
Prachtig verbouwd, 450 jaar oud, pand.
Zeer hartelijke gastheer-vrouw.
Mogelijkheid om s’ avonds “mee te eten”, zeer de moeite waard!
Heerlijk bed/douche. Heel veel gezelligheid mede dankzij de eigenaren en mede- gasten.
Ontbijt was top, met vers fruit, jogurt, div. soorten brood, kortom, het kan niet op.
De omgeving is prachtig, s’avonds op het terras genieten…
Kortom, een geweldige ervaring en gewoon boeken!!!
- La tranquilidad del lugar, la casa restaurada con mucho detalle, el jardín para relajarte después de un día de turismo. Corina y Gerrit te hacen sentir como en casa. Además son unos cocineros estupendos!
Los caseros de este pequeño alojamiento rural fueron unos anfitriones excelentes. Nos prepararon una acogedora bienvenida y compartieron con nosotros experiencias, recomendaciones y lugares espectaculares de la zona. Se trata de un lugar pequeño, con solo 4 habitaciones para los turistas, y te ofrecen un trato muy personalizado y agradable. Más allá de pasar una noche en la sierra de huesca, pudimos conocer a gente excepcional, con quiénes compartimos una agradable charla durante nuestro desayuno en la terraza.
Las instalaciones de la casa son preciosas y la comida, excelente.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lirí Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lirí Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lirí Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lirí Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!