4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Liñayo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Liñayo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Liñayo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liñayo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liñayo Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Liñayo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Liñayo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Liñayo Galicia:
Agro da Gandarela
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom fitted with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Agro da Gandarela also feature a garden view. All guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The accommodations offers a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 5.6 mi from Agro da Gandarela while Santiago Pilgrimage Route is 3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Beautiful and large bedroom, finally an accessible bathroom for a wheelchair user. Very quiet surroundings in the country and yet not too far away from Compostella. Kind hosts. Very good breakfast.
- Home cooked pastries excellent breakfast. Marie very helpful with directions to various places and restaurants. Booking.com directions not the simplest there was a much easier route available. Good value and very peaceful.
- Lovely farm with fruit trees. Luxury bathroom. Elegant breakfast
- A really great place to stay, wonderful grounds to relax and the perfect hosts. This is everything a country stay should be. The breakfast was superb with a very nice atmosphere as the hosts talked to the guests.
- Everything. The hosts were great. Fruit trees and allowing us to go around and eat until we died… great location, accommodations and friendly people. I would recommend and return.
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at B&B Pasatiempo also feature a garden view. Guest rooms feature a closet.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 18 miles from B&B Pasatiempo, while Finisterre is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Galicia Park is 250 feet from Bed & Breakfast Principe Compostela. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Casa da Posta de Valmaior
This property offers heated rooms and apartments, including bed linen and towels. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer.Featuring a private entrance, all apartments have a seating area with a sofa, dining table and fireplace. The private bathrooms include a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen or kitchenette is equipped with an oven, microwave, and coffee machine. There is a private terrace with outdoor furniture.The property offers free bicycles, a shared lounge, games room and a tour desk. Breakfast includes homemade pastries and fresh produce. There is free private parking available.This country house is 27 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Beautiful original stone home, renovated with every detail considered. High quality weatherproof windows, polished fixtures, homemade pastries, monogrammed high quality linens, super comfortable mattress, hearth with fire always warming, and host that was professional and kind. Local restaurant/bar popular with locals is an easy 10 min. walk.
- Was Home-like, every morning 2 home made cakes for breakfast!
- Great owners great location great place highly recommended
- Nice place, high quality with nice host family. Good restaurant advice within walking distance.
- A beautiful and tranquil place with great caring owners who treat you like you are family Very highly recommend great place great owners great breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Liñayo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Liñayo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Liñayo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Liñayo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!