4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lesaka Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Lesaka Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lesaka Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lesaka Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lesaka Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lesaka Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lesaka Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lesaka Navarre:
Larraenea Bed and Breakfast
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Larraenea Bed and Breakfast has some rooms that have garden views, and the rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Larraenea Bed and Breakfast.San Sebastian is 15 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Had a bedroom with wooden beams. Fantastic view. Lesaka is a very pretty village.
- We were made to feel welcome as soon as we arrived. Lovely large house and we had the use of the kitchen & dining area so on one of the evenings we made our own meal. We were 3 couples in old minis so Maite arranged for a garage so we could work on the minis in the evening. We were given ideas of what to visit in the area & plenty of maps. Lovely village and everyone was pleased to see us in our minis. We made in to Portugal after the stay. I would certainly like to return.
Arrived to a very warm welcome by the lovely owner.we were the only guests so we had the whole house to ourselves. Beautiful house,rooms and village.
We were travelling with our dog who was welcomed.
Kitchen area for guests to use was an added bonus as was umbrellas..lovely breakfast.Will be staying there again without doubt 10/10
- Wonderful place with great facilities in the middle of an lovely welcoming, and lively old town. Great to be able to use a well equipped kitchen and look out over a lovely garden. Hostess very warm and welcoming to us.
- Lesaka is a lovely village in a picturesque setting. We enjoyed everything about our stay at this property
B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda I
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda I also provide guests with free WiFi, while some rooms here will provide you with a pool view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a electric tea pot.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.San Sebastian is 15 miles from B&B Casa Rural Pikukoborda I. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Location is beautiful. Owner of the apartments is very friendly.
- El apartamento es perfecto en cuanto a medidas y distribución y con un porche muy agradable.
- La amabilidad de Cristina, el entorno, la casa es muy cómoda, limpia y con todo tipo de detalles, el desayuno estupendo., la tranquilidad y la desconexión. El poder viajar con nuestra mascota es muy positivo. Pero sobre todo hemos estado muy a gusto. Repetiremos seguro.
- Het ontbijt was heerlijk, de kamer was geweldig. Het is prachtig gelegen met prachtig uitzicht. Het is wel niet zo gemakkelijk te bereiken, enkel via een steile aardeweg.
- Heerlijk uitgebreid ontbijt met zelf gemaakte cake en jam.en vers fruit.
Bed&Breakfast Corazón de Irún
A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are offered. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. Each room has a shared bathroom with a bidet and shower. A hairdryer is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 1.2 mi from the property.
- Everything about the property met or exceeded my expectations. For those with English as their first language, rest assured knowing the owner speaks very good English.
- Central location, quiet room away from the lively street at the front of the property. Ample facilities carefully explained by host. Lovely bedroom and use of kitchen and other rooms in apartment included. Seperate bathroom including very nice shower. Host was very helpful to us making our travel plans by bus the following day and making sure our bicycles were secure for the night. Beautiful decor. 100% positive experience.
El apartamento está situado en el centro de Irún a distancia caminando de todas las atracciones. La ubicación es excelente y cuenta con un gran anfitrión. Alberto ha contestado mis mensajes e inquietudes y ha estado pendiente de todo. También me ha permitido viajar con mi mascota y eso es de agradecer!
El apartamento es amplio; la decoración muy bonita y la terracita es hermosa con muchas plantas y acogedora. La habitación que me ha tocado a mí muy amplia y con todo lo necesario para estar cómodamente. La cocina tiene todo lo necesario y el apartamento tiene hasta plancha y secador de pelo!
El barrio esta repleto de bares y restaurantes a pasos del ayuntamiento.
Sin duda repetiré!!! Muchas gracias
Apartamento perfecto, muchos extras y muy céntrico.
- El piso está genial, antiguo pero muy bien preparado. Tiene terracita y es súper amplio . Decorado monísimo..la cocina tiene de todo. Ubicación excelente. En el centro mismo. Ideal para visitar alrededores . La atención también estupenda. Nada negativo que decir. Solo que la entrada del edificio es feucha..
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a shared bathroom, while certain rooms have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santa Clara Island is 1.2 miles from G-Nature, while Peine del Viento Sculptures is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- Even though bathrooms were shared, it was clean and pleasant stay. Gabriela was amazing
- The situation, very nice neighbourdhood. The atention from the owner, she tries to find another place with toilet inside the room
- Расположение отличное , пляж 100 метров . Кафе и магазины рядом , все в пешей доступности . Хостел очень чистый ( даже крем для лица есть ) . Приветливый персонал . Правда название хостела другое написано почему то.,,
- nein, wir haben es vorgezogen, außerhalb zu frühstücken.
- Está muy bien ubicado, es limpio, accesible (con ascensor) y el personal que nos atendió fue muy antento en todos los sentidos. Fue una estancia muy agradable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lesaka Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lesaka Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lesaka Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lesaka Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!