4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lafayette Louisiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Lafayette Louisiana is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lafayette Louisiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lafayette Louisiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lafayette Louisiana. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lafayette Louisiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lafayette Louisiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lafayette Louisiana:
One of our top picks in Lafayette – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mouton Plantation offers accommodations in Lafayette. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Everything here was as expected. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The staff was very nice and informative. Happy hour served good Louisiana southern style drinks and the atmosphere was very elegant. Breakfast was a full four course meal that was delicious. I highly recommend Mouton Plantation as fabulous and romantic place to go. I will be going again
- Staff super helpful, Craig the chef have us a lift.
Beautiful old plantation home
Welcome drink and breakfast.
Host recommended a great out of the way local restaurant
- Delicious breakfast of egg casserole, potatoes, biscuit, fruit, juice, coffee!
- The 2 lady’s that meet us at check in were wonderful
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Duchess Downtown is located in Lafayette. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Absolutely charming place to stay. We were sorry we could not stay longer. Great location, home made breakfast and the vibes of this house made our trip outstanding.
- The friendly environment, the breakfast, and the cocktail hour was different from the normal.
- It is an old home with a lot of character and unusual features. The yard and pool were not available because it was winter so we cannot comment on those.
- The place had a lot of character and a really cool history. The host was outstanding! It had everything we look for in an Airbnb or bed and breakfast. Beats a hotel any day and would definitely stay here again.
- Quaint and historical. Breakfast delivered to the door. Spacious, two rooms with futon.
Louisiana Cajun Mansion
Located in Youngsville, 9 miles from Lafayette, Louisiana Cajun Mansion features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Yes. Setting. Stereo for ,ole blue eyes., Friendly Sandra and staff. RC places to eat.
- We had an excellent time at the Louisiana Cajun Mansion, Sandra was the best hostess and her home was wonderful! This was a great home base for our explorations throughout Cajun country.
- We enjoyed all the Cajun stories and Cajun food. The hostess was wonderful and the BNB was exceptional. We will be going back for sure!
Amazing B&B. Sandra is a very caring host and wants to make her guests feel absolutely welcome. The rooms are very tastefully and luxuriously decorated. The beds are comfortable and everything you could think of was available: Towels, additional bath products, robes, extra pillows, complimentary drinks, … best of all was the breakfast which is prepared from Sandra’s collection of Cajun recipes that are all handed down in the family.
We would definitely stay here again – preferably longer than one night next time.
- This place is a hidden gem. There are not enough words to describe our stay. The breakfast ? was devine and home cooked by the lovely host.
Maison Des Amis
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Maison Des Amis is located in Breaux Bridge, just 8 miles from Lafayette.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lafayette Louisiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lafayette Louisiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lafayette Louisiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lafayette Louisiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!