4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Pobla De Lillet Catalonia:
Niu Dels Falcons
The wood-panelled rooms in the Niu Dels Falcons all have cable TV, safe and views.The gardens of the Niu Dels Falcons cover some 3,000 m2, and include a small lake and woods. Inside there is a cosy lounge with a bar serving a range of drinks. The Niu also offers homemade cooking in the evenings.The area is ideal for mountain biking, climbing and gliding, all of which the hotel can help arrange. The hotel has free onsite parking and ski storage.
- It’s a great place. The house looks a bit like from a fairy tale, in the middle of the forest. The area is very calm and peaceful, only sometimes you can hear louder cars or motorbikes from the near road (like once an hour) .The rooms are a bit small but super cozy and the owner is super nice. She is so helpful and friendly. There is plenty of space in the garden to relax and rest on a fresh air. We had dinner there and it was very good. The dining room has great views.
The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
The restaurant has an amazing view.
- We liked the family room with attic section for the boys. Hostess was friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- Hostess, Luisa, was super friendly and welcoming. All in all, a lovely place to stay.
- The homely feeling received while the stay. Louiza was a sweet lady, she did her best to give us comfort, her property is like a nice big house converted into a hotel, If you are looking for a cozy stay in the snow mountains, Then its a Highly recommended place. 15 Mins from La Molina Station and 5-10 mins from a Ski Place, u need a taxi forsure.
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom, while some feature a city view. All guest rooms feature a desk.The area is popular for skiing, and bike rental is available at Bressol.Font-Romeu is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- Although categorized as a B&B, I would rate this more as an AirB&B. There are full kitchen facilities for making breakfast or supper which was really convenient. The rooms are beautiful with furniture recycled and upgraded by an Association that supports people who have behavior, mental and physical challenges. Great location in city. You can walk everywhere.
- Location ok, decor clean and some furnishings witty
- It was such a funky spot. Located around a lively square with access to everything there is to see and do in Ripoll. The furniture in the house was all reworked everyday items like suitcases that was just fun to be around. The kitchen was well stocked with coffee, juice and a variety of pastries, though not fresh. Excellent value for money. Truly a highlight of my Spanish tour.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
El desayuno muy industrial. Todo empaquetado.
Hubo problemas con otros clientes, como dar llaves duplicadas.
Les Feixes Llargues
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a desk. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views. All rooms feature a closet.You can play ping pong and pool at Les Feixes Llargues, and the area is popular for skiing.Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Pas de la Casa is 11 miles away.
- Supernette Betreiber, sehr nett auch zum mitgereisten Hund
- Una casa molt bonica. L’habitació amb bany, excel·lent. El llit molt còmode. El lloc on està situada la casa no és de directe accès, tampoc massa complicat. Els propietaris estan atents a indicar amb atenció. Un cop allà, el lloc és preciós.
- Espectacular tot, genial l’estada, paisatge increïble i la Txus i en Xavier …. increïbles!!
Nos gusto todo, Xus i Xavi superamables y muy serviciales. La casa increïble. Muy bonita y con mucho detalle. Habitaciónes grandes y confortables. Los espacios de juego grandes y bien estructurado. Recomiendo a parejas porque se pueden relajar y tambien familias.
Cerca de montaña, si quieres esquiar, senderisme y mas.
- Hotel increíble al ben mig de la natura!! Amb unes molt bones instalacions i un tracte huma molt bo!! Molt recomanable i sens dubte repetirem!!
Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia – Adults only
The property combines traditional details such as exposed stone walls with modern and stylish décor. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property and the shared lounge features a fireplace.The area is popular for skiing and golfing. Pas de la Casa is 45 minutes’ drive from Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia, while Font-Romeu is 9.3 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- Montsi&Toni were fantastic hosts. They made us feel like we were visiting family.The property is immaculate with a wonderful view into the old family farm courtyard.
- Excellent hosts. Charming and quiet place – only 7 rooms. Definitely worthy for a weekend away from the city.
- Exceptional property with very friendly owners. Surely diserves the best possible rating. Rooms are brand new and very clean. Buffet breakfast is well worthed.
- Beautiful accomodation and lovely owners, who really couldn’t do enough to help.
- Exceeded my expectations. Toni and Montse have put a huge amount of effort into Set Terres with attention to every detail which shows throughout the experience. A very warm welcome, lovely facilities and a great location in the heart of Llivia. A fantastic stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Pobla De Lillet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Pobla de Lillet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!