4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kjøkkelvik Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Kjøkkelvik Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kjøkkelvik Hordaland:
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Stefania provides certain rooms with sea views, and each room comes with a private bathroom. At the accommodation, every room is equipped with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Fjordline Ferry Terminal Bergen is 3.2 miles from Stefania, while St. John’s Church is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is “Bergen, Flesland” Airport, 7 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Really loved staying at Stefania’s. It’s a beautiful area and the house is really cute. The family is wonderful and welcomed us warmly . We will definitely be back !
- Very friendly housewife, house located on the view point to the Bergen fjord
- This was a brilliant place. We arrived late to a warm welcome. Breakfast was amazing (the best scrambled eggs ever) and wonderful coffee and stunning views from our breakfast room.
- Very nice host. Clean and quiet house with a great view over the fjord.
- Eu adorei a hospedagem na Stefania, ela é uma anfitriã muito fofa e atenciosa! Era nossa Lua de mel, eu mandei e-mail para todos os hotéis em que hospedei na Noruega avisando que era Lua de mel, somente a Stefania fez questão de nos presentear com um quarto todo organizado para nossa lua de mel, com bombons, presentes e até uma bandeirinha da Noruega! =) Meu marido passou mal por conta de um sanduiche que comemos em bergen, e a Stefania nos ofereceu remédio para o estômago e nos ajudou em tudo que precisamos! Realmente a melhor hospedagem de toda nossa viagem! Com certeza ficaria lá novamente. O quarto é lindo, o café da manhã muito farto e a vista do café da manhã para os fiordes é sensacional! Recomendo de olhos fechados! =)
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Den Nationale Scene is a 6-minute walk from Annehelenes B&B. The nearest airport is “Bergen, Flesland” Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Bergenhus is a great choice for travelers interested in fish markets, scenery and seafood.
- The breakfast was amazing and Anne is a delightful host. Her beautiful wooden house is in one of Bergen’s most scenic areas and walking distance from the city centre.
- Anne is super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Super cute part of town!
- Had a fantastic stay at this B&B. Anna is a great host who is really helpful and kind. She helped us plan our time in Bergen, gave excellent recommendations for restaurants and made us a great breakfast for a small charge that was definitely worth it. The actual house is situated in a beautiful part of Bergen in a traditional Norwegian house near to the water front and a beautiful park. It’s also close to the city centre. Room is comfortable and cosy with an excellent bathroom. Had a great stay. Thank you Anna!
- Friendly host who gave us much information; interesting house & decorations / artworks
- Not much nuce shower seperate room, nice breakfast
All the tastefully decorated rooms at Villa Charlotte have a private balcony. Rooms are equipped with a walk-in-closet, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room or on the terrace. Villa Charlotte has a sauna and offers closeness to watersports and fishing options.Milde Botanical Garden is a 4-minute drive away. Bergen city centre is 11.8 miles away.
- The hostess was very warm and welcoming. It was a Great experience staying at Villa Charlotte. Fabulously done luxury villa.
- The backside of the property opens into the water with lots of nice sit outs facing the water. The villa is very tastefully done and comfortable. The owner herself a lovely lady is the main staff and is very helpful and makes the most amazing baked salmon.
- Great views located on the water very quit and isolated
- Great atmosphere, quiet, locality. Had to catch an early flight so don’t know about breakfast.
- Beautiful home owners by a very welcoming and friendly woman. Breakfast was amazing and had pretty much everything one could want.
Lyseklosterveien Bed & Breakfast’s guest rooms have a TV and private bathrooms.There is also a communal TV lounge.Breakfast is available upon request.The surrounding nature provides nice hiking opportunities around the fields, forests and mountains. The Lysekloster Ruins are within 1.2 miles of the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kjøkkelvik Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kjøkkelvik Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!