4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kew Hanover – Top Hotel Reviews
Kew Hanover is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kew Hanover. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kew Hanover. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kew Hanover. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kew Hanover right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kew Hanover with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kew Hanover:
Polkerris Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Montego Bay – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Polkerris Bed & Breakfast features an extensive garden, a lounge area with Caribbean Sea views, a terrace with a swimming pool and free breakfast. It is close to the Doctor’s Cave Beach.The non-smoking rooms have a fan, safe, air conditioning, ceiling fans, mini-fridge and satellite or cable TV. The bathrooms are private and include a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. They also have beach towels and ironing facilities.Guests at this bed and breakfast can find a variety of restaurants which serve international and local food half a mile. The Hi Lo Supermarket is just over half a mile away.You can enjoy this property by taking part in horseback riding, playing tennis or visiting the Half Moon Golf Course, which is 7 miles away.The Polkerris Bed & Breakfast is within walking distance of the Aqua Sol Theme Park and 2 miles from Sangster International Airport. The center of Montego Bay is just over half a mile away.
- Accommodation, spacious gardens, views, pool, breakfast, staff were all faultless. Wonderful stay in a peaceful haven overlooking Montego Bay.
The Best 1 to 1 service ever
The view of the property
The good management and the details. Towels soft, good soap and peacefull enviroment
- Everything! It felt like being at home away from home. Peter & Elaine are so warm and inviting. The daily breakfast was always delicious.
- I loved the breakfasts with Jamaican cuisine! We couldn’t have had a better vacation.
- Our host were delightful and extremely helpful. They arranged for us to be met at the airport and returned to the airport by a taxi at a pre-arranged price, as well as a trip to the cruise terminal, which is very close. (Another driver – not associated with Polkerris – on the return from the cruise terminal charged TWICE the price.) Breakfast generous and delicious. AC control is in the room. Walk to Margaritaville. The Pelican, other restaurants. Beachside park also walking distance, all 5 minutes.
Mynt Retreat Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mynt Retreat Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Montego Bay. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alma is 23 miles from Mynt Retreat Bed & Breakfast, and Rose Hall is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The place was very clean and well kept. I enjoyed the restaurant in the back and it was nice to enjoy breakfast on the patio.
Hotel was nicely decorated and pleasant. Rooms were lovely and spacious, and we could brew fresh coffee and tea in the room. Our room overlooked a garden for the restaurant next door so it was quite a pleasant view. There were also two sitting room areas to relax in, apart from our own room, one with a seaview, and one with fresh mineral? water dispenser.
Pleasant lady runs the place, and we got a welcome drink when we arrived.
The reception was often unmanned, but we could call a guy to help, using the telephone on the desk. They were very helpful giving us us advice and ordering taxiis, etc.
- I just loved the whole place with access to the restaurant and bar. Upstairs was a beautiful room with a view
- Amazing breakfast and the beds are the best! Thanks for the hospitality
- The place was fantastic. The staff made the trip – very, very helpful and welcoming. Great patio and view of the whole bay. Very safe. Nice cocktail and restaurant bar right next door with an adjoining garden. Breakfast was excellent.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Wataview is located in Montego Bay, just 27 miles from Negril. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Alma is 18 miles from Wataview, and Rose Hall is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 6 miles from Wataview.
No reviews yet.
Villa Diamond Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Villa Diamond Guest House offers accommodations in Montego Bay, just 27 miles from Negril. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alma is 18 miles from Villa Diamond Guest House, and Rose Hall is 13 miles away. Sangster Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kew Hanover Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kew Hanover to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kew Hanover but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kew Hanover. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!