4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Keene Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Keene Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Keene Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Keene Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Keene Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Keene Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Keene Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Keene Ontario:
Hastings House Bed & Breakfast
Hastings House Bed & Breakfast is located in Hastings, 30 miles from Belleville and 18 miles from Peterborough.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- Good location right across the road from the Trent River and close to quite a few restaurants in the downtown of Hastings
- The bed was comfy and the Elise was so pleasant and accommodating. She also made a great breakfast.
- This venue was excellent on all counts. I was not bothered by noise , the bed was comfortable; I could have slept longer but knew I needed to get going. The staff was top notch. I was late for breakfast and she accommodated me beautifully.
- Room was exceptionally well-designed and bathroom was exceptional – included both a separate bath AND shower, lovely amenities, super soft bathrobes and loads of towels. A beautiful little getaway with a great hostess who made the nicest breakfast for us!!
- Elyss is a great host. Very attentive, friendly and accommodating.
Golden Pathways Retreat B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Golden Pathways Retreat B&B offers accommodations in Peterborough.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Hampton is 26 miles from Golden Pathways Retreat, and Bowmanville is 27 miles away.
- We loved every part of this place. Would definitely recommend
- Nice breakfast, comfortable atmosphere, friendly owner
- We would highly recommend a stay at Golden Retreat for anyone. We are experienced Bed and Breakfast travelers and this rates at the very top of the list as excellent. The owners and staff are a delight to know and everyone involved went above and beyond any expectations making us feel very welcome and at home. Very clean, very comfortable and we are hoping for a return visit in the future.
- Cory was very pleasant to visit with and provided excellent accomidations as well as some interesting history & information about the area.
- comfy bed, beautiful grounds, freedom of access to a designated kitchen, great room with projection TV, very helpful accommodating owners, lots to do in the area
Liftlock Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Liftlock Bed and Breakfast is located in Peterborough in the region of Ontario, just 26 miles from Cobourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The area is popular for skiing and fishing.
No reviews yet.
Twin Pines Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Twin Pines Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Peterborough, just 30 miles from Hampton.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- Loved the relaxation, like down home atmosphere, the owners treated us like family. Loved the back room, Would definitely go again
- The hosts were amazing. They were so lovely, courteous and even went out of their way to help pick me up and drop me off into town. The room was very comfortable and clean, I enjoyed having a lounge space to relax too. Breakfast was delicious too… very good value for money!
- Jim and Patti are excellent host and made us feel right at home.
- Everything, it was cozy , our host were very nice .. we loved it ..
- The room was very comfortable and the host were very friendly!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Keene Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Keene Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Keene Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Keene Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!