4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Jaunsaras Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Jaunsaras Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Jaunsaras Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jaunsaras Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jaunsaras Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Jaunsaras Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Jaunsaras Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Jaunsaras Navarre:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Ecológica Kaaño Etxea
Offering rooms overlooking the mountains, Bed and Breakfast Kaaño Etxea is an ecological and organic country house with solar panels, decorated using the rules of Feng-Shui. Wired internet is available in public areas.Each room includes a rocking chair and a small desk. The private bathroom offers a shower. All rooms have access to a common lounge with a TV and mini library.The property can organize organic meals upon request. There are various hiking trails through the mountains and forest around this country house.Pamplona is 35 minutes’ drive from the Bed and Breakfast and San Sebastian can be reached within a 45-minute drive away.
- The unique setting , if that is what you are after , it is quite concealed in the forest , but that is the concept.The homemade food was delicious but also a bit pricey , still ok.The personal attention is indeed very far reaching , really sought contact to us , was very positive! Rooms are big and nicely decorated in an ecological way.
- The family running it are wonderful , it is a place where to relax , be environmentally friendly and wonder in the wild nature
The staff was very helpful and friendly with us and our dog, which usually pets are treated with less respect.
The room was big with a lovely view to the valley beneath us.
It was clean and supplied with extra blankets if needed.
The bathroom was perfect for two people, enough space for our things to be placed and also clean!
The house big, beautiful and in a very quiet area.
Last but not least, we had a full breakfast with variaty on ecological products.
I have to mention as well that the family that owns the place have their own ecological garden.
Recommend for people who would like to get what they pay for.
It is far away from the city, only small villages around but with very good access from the road.
- Idyllic self-sufficient eco-lodge surrounded by nature. Friendly and helpful family hosts. Pets welcome. Very comfortable.
- Alberta was such a lovely host. She cooked dinner for us, all fresh, local and bio. We truly felt inspired by our stay, even though it was short (only 1 night) we left completely reborn. Slept so good and felt completely zen! Also the breakfast was amazing. Also I did a Life Energy session with Alberta which was a WOW experience.
Bed and Breakfast
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Alojamientos Acá y Allá is located in Urdániz, 8.7 mi from Pamplona.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Alojamientos Acá y Allá features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers and bike storage.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 mi from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, while Olite is 30 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 mi away.
- Our host was wonderful, great stay.. even better food! Would definitely stay again!
- We enjoyed this beautiful albergue just off the Camino. The dinner was spectacular!!
After a long day walking on the Camino , we were so glad to see a clean comfortable place with the use of a washing machine and dryer. Bonus is there is a swimming pool which we used.
but best of all was the home cooked meal of a delicious salad and the best flavoured chicken and roast potatoes of the trip. breakfast was included in price and the dinner was fantastic value for money at 10 euro with wine.
- Owners are very attentive, kind and caring to Pilgrims. Dinner was spectacular (chicken), even the salad was fabulous. This guy can cook.
- It is absolutly a gem on the Camino. The hostel only have 10 beds so book in advance. No need to find a restaurant. The host prepared a dinner a five star restaurant worty. Everything at this hostel are perfect. Don’t miss it.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión El Peregrino
Located in Larrasoaña, Pensión El Peregrino has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Pamplona is 10 miles from Pensión El Peregrino, while Roncesvalles is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The property was clean and fairly close to the Camino. The innkeeper was very accommodating.
- Small town off the Camino de Santiago…. I enjoyed the people and especially the host, Leonardo. He had many great stories and history of the region etc.
- Friendly staff, clean room, laundry service, good breakfast.
- Very welcoming. Clean, warm, comfortable. Great bed! Restaurant in town was closed so the proprietress cooked an excellent supper for us. Very friendly, very kind, helpful, and accommodating. I couldn’t have been more pleased to have stayed here. Highly recommend.
- I am allergic to eggs and gluten intolerant. To the best of my memory, there were no eggs served. Almost all of these places don’t try to cater to someone gluten intolerant.
Bed and Breakfast
Pensión Room Pamplona
Pensión Room Pamplona is conveniently located next to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Navarra’s University Hospital. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Pamplona.There is a communal area with fridge and microwave in this bed & breakfast. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Cleaning is done daily.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Pensión Room Pamplona offers other services like laundry or airport transportation for an extra cost.Public parking is possible at a location nearby for an extra cost. Pamplona is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián.
- The room and the common bath are well maintained and clean. The owner was a kind lady. The place is a good location, near bus stations, the Clinica of Universidad de Navarra is a five-minute walk. It has a chapel or oratorio with Mass in English on Sunday 5pm. There are restaurants around. The rent is a very good rate.
- The attention was excellent.the rooms clean and comfortable
- The lady who manages the pension was very nice. She waited until 22:00 to let me in and was very helpful in arranging a taxi the next day. All in, good value.
- The manager (owner?) is a lovely, lovely woman. She didn’t speak much English, but she was a wizard with the Google translate app. When I staggered in from walking the Camino de Santiago, she drew a cold beer for me before taking me to my room. She offered me some of the traditional Spanish tortilla. Very kind.
- Basic room, clean, big bathrooms, easy check-in and check-out
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Jaunsaras Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Jaunsaras Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Jaunsaras Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Jaunsaras Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!