4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Huelo Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Huelo Maui is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Huelo Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huelo Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huelo Maui. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Huelo Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Huelo Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Huelo Maui:
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Haiku Inn offers accommodations in Haiku. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hana is 24 miles from Haiku Inn, and Paia is 3.4 miles away. Kahului Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Frankly: everything. Tasteful, old-fashioned-cosy, full of antiques and made for discoveries. Not annimmt, a home. My room, Plumeria Suite, as I would have decorated myself, with assorted bathroom. Extremely comfortable bed, nice view of the garden an all sides. Books to browse. Wesley full of good advice, so nice to talk to and taking care of everything. Becca a really nice, friendly girl. Hated to leave it, nothing can compare (and the rest was actually nice, but … not as special).
- We had a great time staff was super nice. Clean room and comfortable.
- The authentic feel of this place harkening back to the days of sugar plantations is incomparable. Tastefully decorated with Hawaiian themes.
- Nice tropical setting with a nice porch to enjoy the quiet surroundings.
- Well landscaped and the historic building well renovated. Lovely windows.
God’s Peace of Maui
God’s Peace of Maui is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the historic town of Makawao and 6 minutes’ drive from Pa’ia’s beaches. It consists of private rooms and shared facilities. Free make-your-own light breakfast and WiFi are available. A hot tub and outside hang out area are available to guests.Offering ocean and mountain views, each room at God’s Peace of Maui comes with cable TV and a refrigerator. A closet and alarm clock are other included room amenities. Extras include bed linen. Select rooms offer a balcony and private entrance. All rooms share three private bathrooms and 2 private showers with soap, shampoo and conditioner. An en suite bathroom is featured in the Cottage.At God’s Peace of Maui you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.3 miles from Makawao Park. Kahului Airport is 6.8 miles away.
- I stayed in the cottage. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 3 TVs, sm deck, homey, not the Marriott but kept up and clean. Owners nice, met some people who come every year, and several international people. I would stay again but would spray for bugs because of all the trees and greenery.
- Clean and quiet. Facilities were nice. Easy to find.
- Central location close to Haleakala if you’re planning to watch the sunrise and to Paia which has a lot of nice shops and places to eat and is the start of the road to Hana.
- It was clean and comfortable. The owners did a good job keeping the bathrooms clean. They provided shampoo and soap in the showers.
- hangars supplied that could be removed, comfortable bed, own cupboard for dishes, hot tub, outdoor patios, combination locks on room (easy to use).
Adventure in Paradise
Located in Haiku on Maui’s north shore, Adventure in Paradise features two units, each with an ocean view and a private hot tub. Free WiFi is included. Kahului Airport is 9.3 miles away.At Adventure in Paradise, each unit features a full kitchen or kitchenette where guests can prepare the provided self-catering continental breakfast. Select rooms include a private sauna.Guests can enjoy 180-degree views from Haleakala Summit to the ocean from their private patio. Free parking is available on site.Haiku Park is 2.7 miles away.
- Everything was amazing- really well thought out. Every little detail covered!
- Idyllic location, everything you would expect and more. Comfort and decor both outstanding.
- Great Location, very nice Appartement, clean and quiet , very kind hosts – best location we had in two weeks Hawaii! I would allways come back if I travel again to Hawaii!!
The owners were fantastic! So helpful and always happy to answere any question. The garden was absoulutly beautiful and we had many wonderful bath in the jacuzzi.
There was not a thing that was bad. We were so lucky to have found this paradise on earth
- Everything was perfect! Bev and Dave saw to every detail. The kitchen was stocked for breakfast, and provided lots of fresh fruit. Very private, with an amazing view! We will definitely return!
Banyan Tree Bed and Breakfast Retreat
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Banyan Tree Bed and Breakfast Retreat offers accommodations in Makawao. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Hana is 22 miles from Banyan Tree Bed and Breakfast Retreat, and Paia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, definitely Hawaii style. Grounds are very large , if undeveloped. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location was ideal , being right next to the Hui Visual Arts center ( check it out!!)
- Quietness, location to the national park,poolarea,yard,swings,kitchen area and overall personal touch.
- Very relaxed atmosphere, very quiet and near the small town
- After staying at the Westin, we really enjoyed the quirkiness and organic feel of this property. We would stay again. Enjoyed cooler temps, pool and hot tub. Far less crowded. Shopping was sooo much better in Makawao and nearby Paia than stale Kaanapali/Lahaina.
Beautiful garden surrounding the small houses where the rooms are located
Nice and large pool where you can swim
View of the sea from the garden
Very relaxing and close to the town and shops
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Huelo Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Huelo Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Huelo Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Huelo Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!