4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador – Top Hotel Reviews
Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Holyrood Newfoundland And Labrador:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Carrolls Green offers accommodations in Holyrood, just 23 miles from St. John’s. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is St. John’s Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Nice and spacious room with balcony & view over the bay. Quiet area. Nice breakfast a very friendly people. Parking just outside on site.
Within walking distance to a nice beach and the Station Restaurant.
We enjoyed the quiet location and sea views.
Common rooms were comfortable.
Sufficient parking available.
Great location for day trips around the Irish Loop, etc. Set well off the road
so enjoyed a quiet setting. Had access to the kitchen, as well as laundry facilities.
Brendan was very friendly, gave us a history lesson about the property and characters associated with “Carolls Green” and shared many tips on what to see and where to go
in the area. Our room even had a jetted tub…..a rare luxury in a B & B! The views from the ‘look-out’ were lovely. Not a ‘fancy’ place but we felt quite at home for our 3 night stay.
- The room was fantastic, even a small bonus room at top of building to play cards. The owner also owns a restaurant and made an incredible breakfast. He’s also very knowledgeable of the area and tells wonderful stories.
- Brendan and all were very friendly and accommodating. The food, service, conversation-all wonderful; a great first impression.
- Nice and spacious room with balcony & view over the bay. Quiet area. Nice breakfast a very friendly people. Parking just outside on site.
A Schooner Inn
Located in Holyrood in the region of Newfoundland and Labrador, 23 miles from St. John’s, A Schooner Inn features a terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is St. John’s Airport, 24 miles from A Schooner Inn.
A very delightful and enthusiastic hostess.
A very comfortable and tastefully decorated room and a great bathroom. Superb breakfast.
- We loved everything about the place. It was our anniversary and a beautiful day. We sat outside on the beautiful deck and watched the lights come on over the Harbour. We had a great night’s sleep and a wonderful hostess. The breakfast in the morning was awesome.
- Lovely location, our hostess was delightful. Breakfast (what there was of it) was tasty.
- Lovely breakfasts included in price – different menu every day. The host is very detail oriented and provided us with all we needed – and more. Host helped us set up a travel itinerary – suggestions of great places to visit.
- The breakfast was outstanding, the room was very comfortable and Collette was a tremendous host with a terrific personally,
- A very delightful and enthusiastic hostess.
Located in Holyrood, 25 miles from St. John’s, Gloria’s BnB features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is St. John’s Airport, 25 miles from Gloria’s BnB.
No reviews yet.
The Bayside Bed and Breakfast
Located in Bareneed in the region of Newfoundland and Labrador, 24 miles from St. John’s, The Bayside Bed and Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. John’s Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- With charming hosts, a comfortable bed, stunning views and delicious food, The Bayside Bed and Breakfast was the ideal place to stay. Homemade moose meat pie and a hearty breakfast were the perfect pairing for walks by the water and exploring beautiful rural Newfoundland.
- Cozy bed, delicious breakfast, amazing views – we even saw a whale from the dining room after breakfast!! Check in was easy, nice clean modern bathrooms. Friendly hosts. A little on the pricey side. Would definitely stay there again.
- Breakfast was fantastic both mornings, beds were very comfortable and house was nice, clean and warm. Judie was awesome with recommendations and we enjoyed the location. We’ll definitely be back when the weather is warmer to watch the whales.
- this was an incredibly beautiful, comfortable and warm B&B – with a very friendly hostess, Judy, and a view worth millions.
- The dinner option of crab for 2 was amazing! Excellent breakfast: wild blueberry muffins, fresh fruit and ham and potato frittata. Good coffee. A cast iron wood burning stove in the lounge made it extra cozy.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Holyrood Newfoundland And Labrador Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Holyrood Newfoundland and Labrador. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!