4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hagerstown Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Hagerstown Maryland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hagerstown Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hagerstown Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hagerstown Maryland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hagerstown Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hagerstown Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hagerstown Maryland:
Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Located in Fairplay, 20 miles from Frederick, Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Berkeley Springs is 26 miles from Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast, and Charles Town is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 22 miles from Rose Cottage Bed & Breakfast.
- Kathy the host was very thoughtful and accommodating. She had tons of information on local activities and restaurants, and the food she provided was superb!
- Secluded spot, yet easy acceptability to other locations.
- Personal touch. Amazing hostess. Wonderful breakfast and the mini cheesecake for two.
- The care and attention the host gave to us was amazing. I am a runner and loved my runs through the rolling country side. The C & O canal tow path is but a few miles away. The food was both healthy and delicious. We also enjoyed the evening treats. Is located near all the sites we wanted to visit so it turned out to be an excellent location for us.
- Lovely position. Great welcome. Friendly knowledgeable host, wonderful breakfast, lots on interesting things to do
Thomas Shepherd Inn
Thomas Shepherd Inn is located in Shepherdstown, just 25 miles from Winchester. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Frederick is 21 miles from Thomas Shepherd Inn, and Berkeley Springs is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 23 miles from Thomas Shepherd Inn.
- The downstairs seating area was nice to sit by the fire and relax. Plenty of snacks, coffee and tea.
- We absolutely loved staying here! Everything was so cozy and the owners made us feel right at home.
- Excellent breakfast! Fluffy pillows, lovely people!
- Breakfast was wonderfully amazing and all gluten-free.
- The Inn was lovely. Decorated in period furnishings, it was comfortable and so clean. The innkeepers offered kind hospitality and much knowledge about their community and beyond for the active traveler/tourist. Morning breakfasts were amazing, both hearty and healthy!
Antietam Overlook Farm
Located in Keedysville, 30 miles from Winchester, Antietam Overlook Farm features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Frederick is 16 miles from Antietam Overlook Farm, and Berkeley Springs is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Our experience there was exceptional! We enjoyed our stay, the room and the facilities. The staff were super hospitable and friendly! Our cooked breakfast was superb. We would go back there again!
- This bed and breakfast is a dream. I would love to be snowed in here for a couple days. From complimentary drinks and popcorn to a collection of board games. This place has it all! Mark and Tina were extremely welcoming. Breakfast hit the spot before we continued our journey to the northeast.
The Inn is beautifully situated on a hilltop with amazing views. And it’s conveniently located to many interesting historical sites including, of course, the Antietam National Battlefield. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
I recommend the “Presidential Suite” or “Suite 1 Bedroom” to maximize privacy, space and views. Almost all the rooms seem to boast a little screened in porch, a fireplace or stove, and a soaking tub, though.
- Great location, top of a hill, looking down on farms and the rolling hills of Antietam National Battlefield. The place was small, with only five rooms. We had a nice country-style room with a very nice soft bed. Free wine and other comforts also available.
Wonderful warm and friendly staff. Gourmet breakfast fantastic. 95 acres on a private electronic gated road. 6 guest rooms. Private screened patios.
A great place to explorer Antietam Battlefield, Shepardstown, and the beautiful countryside.
White Hall Manor B&B
Located in Greencastle, 26 miles from Gettysburg, White Hall Manor B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Frederick is 31 miles from White Hall Manor B&B, and Berkeley Springs is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 32 miles from White Hall Manor B&B.
- A most beautiful property run by a friendly couple. It meet all our expectations and more! I would recommend White Hall Manor to all.
- The owners are the best. Very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend
The beds are very comfortable-the coffee was real good,waffles&turkey sausages very good along with fresh fruit.
It has an elevator, and plenty of hot water to shower.
We wish the owners a happy retirement in Florida when their B&B sells.
- Beautiful home and loved the innkeeper. Breakfast was amazing!
- The extreme kindness of the owners, Gerry and Pam. It was as if you’re visiting family.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hagerstown Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hagerstown Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hagerstown Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hagerstown Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!