4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Guazamara Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Guazamara Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Guazamara Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guazamara Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guazamara Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Guazamara Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Guazamara Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Guazamara Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a roof terrace overlooking Mojácar, Casa Justa is located in Mojácar’s historic town, only 5 minutes’ drive from the beach. It offers barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi.Air-conditioned rooms are bright and spacious and they include a flat-screen TV. Each one features a mini fridge and a private bathroom.Set in a central yet quiet area, you will find a wide range of bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property. Casa Justa is close to the Church of Santa María and the Tourist Office. You can also visit the caves of Sorbas, 19 mi away.Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve or Almería are approximately 1 hour’s drive from Casa Justa.
Casa Justa has characterful, charming ambience. There is obvious attention to detail and to the comfort and enjoyment of the guests. Our room was away beyond “adequate”. Nothing seems too much trouble. Breakfasts could see you through until suppertime! Ideally situated on the edge of the pueblo with great views; only a short stroll into the centre. We loved it!
TIP: Ample parking to west of the pueblo. Face pueblo, look up to your right; Hostal Casa Justa is on the skyline. Pass the Farmacia, turn right into C/ Silos, walk on to paved pathway C/Morote; continue; you will come to Casa Justa in minutes from parking.
- The location was great. Right in the centre of the village, and with an air conditioned bus service every half hour to the beach. Also there was free parking in the public car park near the hotel.
- Great place! If there is a room available, do not even think about it and book!
The experience is like being on top of the world! The most fantastic view from high, high up in this white Andalucian mountain village.
Such good value for money, everything so clean. Wonderful fresh breakfast for 5 eu. Owners so friendly. Ask to see their pet tortoise Lilla eating lettuce on the top terrace.
Fabulous restaurant and tapas bars.
- Host very friendly, fabulous view from the terrace very relaxing our host was very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. Fantastic breakfast served on the terrace. Wonderful.
- Casa Justa has characterful, charming ambience. There is obvious attention to detail and to the comfort and enjoyment of the guests. Our room was away beyond “adequate”. Nothing seems too much trouble. Breakfasts could see you through until suppertime! Ideally situated on the edge of the pueblo with great views; only a short stroll into the centre. We loved it!
Bed and Breakfast
Dream beach B&B
Located in Palomares, Dream beach B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.A fridge is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The wellness area is comprised of a hot tub.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor swimming pool and a grill.Mojácar is 9 miles from Dream beach B&B, while Vera is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Hosts where friendly. Pool looked good but a little out of season to try. Room was very clean and comfortable would stay again..
- Located on the edge of the village but within walking distance of local facilities. Very clean room with everything you expect in a luxury hotel. Very good breakfast.
- Todo excelenteeeeeeeee, no te lo pierdas. El desayuno con vistas, genial.
- La atención es muy buena, amable y detallista. El alojamiento en sí es espectacular, muy limpio, ordenado, bonito, y con todo tipo de detalles. Para repetir seguro.
- Persoonlijke aandacht. Het uitzicht bij het ontbijt. De mogelijkheid om onze in de buurt wonende kennissen uit te nodigen om daar iets te benutten of wat tijd doorbrengen. Mooie grote kamer trouwens met een grote gemeubileerde terrace met uitzicht over de heuvels. Ze gebruiken echte katoenen servieten en tafelkleden, niet van die papieren wegwerp dingen. Zou best wel een keer terug willen in een weekend hadden wij niet genoeg tijd om uitgebreid van te genieten.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Águilas in the Murcia region, francois features a terrace. This bed and breakfast also has free WiFi.This bed and breakfast has a bathroom with a bath and a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Lorca is 25 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Mazarrón is 21 miles away. Region de Murcia International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The room, the sorroundings and the hosts are the best I’ be ever met. Definitely recommended 100%.
- Very affable staff, clean and cozy room. I found minibar that is included in the price, the owner helped me with transport and brought up me from and to bus station. Beautiful beach nearby.
- Es un sitio tranquilo y acogedor y te dan un trato familiar.
Trato insuperable de François y su mujer, muy simpáticos y amables. Todo estaba perfecto. El lugar es muy tranquilo.
Merece la pena ir, le doy un 10.
- La ubicación tranquila, el entorno, y la amabilidad de los propietarios.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Cortijo El Sarmiento – Adults Only
Set in the countryside, 10 minutes’ drive from Mojácar and the coast, Cortijo El Sarmiento – Adults Only features an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room includes a safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property offers a shared lounge.There is also a self-service bar with wine, beer, and soft drinks.Staff can provide tourist information.Dining options and shops can be found in Turre and Mojácar, both 10 minutes’ drive away. Marina Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive. The property offers free parking on site.
- Very friendly owners giving plenty tips and attention
- Friendliness and superb hospitality of the owners and staff
- The friendly welcome and attention when required by Yvonne and Carston was second to none. Their place is spotless, the food superb and we would definitely stay again.
- Rooms are fabulous spotlessly clean, large bed, bathroom with lovely walk in shower. Great hosts full of advice for the local area, very helpful and thoughtful.
- Everything was incredible. But nothing tops the kindness and hospitality of Yvonne and Carsten. Breakfast was perfect, completely fresh and tasteful. The rooms are beautiful, pool area very good as well and all the surroundings are wonderful. Very close to the beach and the pueblo.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Guazamara Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Guazamara Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Guazamara Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Guazamara Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!