4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gargantilla Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Gargantilla Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gargantilla Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gargantilla Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gargantilla Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gargantilla Extremadura:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural El Miliario Gran Padel
Casa Rural El Miliario Gran Padel is located in La Granja, 11 mi from Granadilla and 12 mi from Caparra.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free cable internet is available in the common areas.The local area is popular for hiking, cycling and ornithological routes. There is a paddle court 150 feet from the property.La Alberca is 29 mi from the property. Plasencia is 19 mi from Casa Rural El Miliario, while Hervás is 8.1 mi from the property.
- It’s new and there’s a little piece of garden you can use, too. There’s a kitchen you share with other guests which include all facilities like a micro wave oven, a fridge/frizer, a tumble drier, etc. The rooms are espacious and are fitted with A/C and TV. Good parking outside the house.
- Javier nos atendió muy bien, es una persona encantadora. La casa está muy limpia y decorada con gusto.
- La cama es cómoda y el baño amplio. Ambiente muy silencioso.
El pueblo, la cocina y accesorios de cocina… muy completito.
Grandes ventanas, 2 televisores, 2 sofas, aseo limpio, lavadora y secadora.. genial!!!! Cocina muy amplia, sitio poco concurrido, habitantes muy amables… fabuloso!!!
- El dueño fue amable y atento a la llegada y salida, y se preocupó que tuvieramos de todo. Ideal para descansar, la situación es buena para conocer la zona.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural La Fuente del Jerte
Located in Navaconcejo, in the heart of Valle del Jerte, Casa Rural La Fuente del Jerte offers a rustic country house 19 mi from Plasencia. The house is in the center of the town and free public parking is available nearby.Set over 4 floors, the rustic country house offers both apartment and rooms with attached bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Rooms are on the second and third floor; while the apartment, with sloping wood ceiling is on the top floor.A breakfast is served every morning in the shared living-dining room located on the ground floor. The apartment has its own kitchenette including ceramic hobs and kitchenware. A range of dining options and shops is also in the surrounding.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. These include fishing at the Jerte River; and you can also find good hiking and bicycling routes in the surrounding countryside.
- This place is really nice if you want to explore the area of “Valle del Jerte”. Navaconcejo is a little town, just 20 minutes away from where hiking routes start. The house is nice and cozy, and staff really friendly. Breakfast is good. Our shower diverter was a bit stuck, and air conditioning was not working properly, but for the rest, we had a great stay. Very recommendable.
- I really liked how Sheila, the owner welcomed us. The house, fully renovated with a vintage flavour, fits perfectly in its location. Also, the breakfast was abundant and varied. We really felt at home. As for the area, it’s perfect if you love nature. I recommend the trip to see the waterfalls in the Río Jerte.
- La verdad es que todo , la cercanía del dueño de la casa
- Todo en su conjunto. Antonio, es el mejor anfitrión que me he encontrado en todos mis viajes. En la casa se cuida hasta el más mínimo detalle, lo que hace sentirse como si estuvieras en tú propia casa. Sin duda, volveremos.
- La atención de la persona que nos recibió, y el desayuno completo, casero y excelente.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Fuente El Boticario
Set in Aldeanueva de la Vera, 22 mi from Plasencia, Casa Rural Fuente El Boticario features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Certain rooms have views of the mountain or city. A flat-screen TV is offered.Hervás is 13 mi from Casa Rural Fuente El Boticario, while Baños de Montemayor is 16 mi from the property.
- it was the right price for the property, very clean and well kept
- María Jesús nos preparó unas riquísimas tartas caseras para desayunar. Un alojamiento muy recomendable, instalaciones impecables, limpio y muy bien ubicado.
- Pedir habitación con vistas y en plantas altas, de lo contrario es claustrofóbico y poco reservada la zona de entrada.
- El sitio muy tranquilo y cerca de la garganta y piscina natural
- Fue muy limpio. Se nota que los duenos les importan mucho la limpieza y era muy agradable el sitio. La casa es nueva. El desayuno estaba muy rica y con una variedad; tostada, bizcocho, fruta, etc.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural Hosteria Cantarranas
Located in the historic village of Cuacos de Yuste, Casa Rural Hosteria Cantarranas is a charming 16th-century guest house located less than 1.2 mi from Yuste Monastery, it offers views of the Sierra de Gargantas Mountains.Each bright room at Casa Rural Hosteria Cantarranas has rustic décor with beamed ceilings and simple, modern finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a fan and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s dining room and you can enjoy a drink at the bar. There is also a relaxing lounge with a fireplace and a terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling. Sierra de Gredos National Park and Monfragüe Nature Reserve, a popular bird-watching spot, can be reached within an hour by car.Plasencia is around 25 mi away, while Cáceres is less than 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Very comfortable stay. Quiet room. Fire in lounge lit without being asked
- Charlotte speaks excellent English and was very helpful and friendly. We loved the house , room and garden especially the relaxed feel and way that guests can make themselves at home. We loved the walks that are possible in this area.
- Nice old chacteristic building well located in the old village. Good breakfast.
- La atención y amabilidad de la dueña y el personal
EL HOTEL ES UNA PRECIOSIDAD. LIMPIEZA IMPECABLE Y TODO CON MUCHO ENCANTO Y DETALLE. NUESTRA HABITACIÓN CON LAS VISTAS AL CAMPO FUE FANTÁSTICA. EL DESAYUNO EXCELENTE, ZUMO NATURAL, FRESAS, CHURROS, TOSTADAS CON EMBUTIDO, MERMELADAS DEL LUGAR.
LOS ANFITRIONES NOS ATENDIERON FENOMENAL. UN LUGAR PARA REPETIR Y SIN DUDA PARA RECOMENDAR.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gargantilla Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gargantilla Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gargantilla Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!