4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fruitvale Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Fruitvale Colorado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fruitvale Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fruitvale Colorado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fruitvale Colorado:
The Bookcliffs Bed & Breakfast
The Bookcliffs Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Grand Junction. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast omlets were delicious. Only regret was we were the only guest on our stay. We enjoy meeting and visiting with other guests.
- Sam and Judy were a lot of fun and made us feel very welcome in their home with good stories and lively conversation. The Home is absolutely immaculate both inside and out. It was easy to find as it is located just off I-70.
- The hosts were lovely! I have business in Grand Junction that takes me there a few times a year, I will never stay anywhere else!! Thanks for such a great week !
- Place was lovely, hosts bent over backwards for us and our special requests. Even ran to the store for us so we could have a take away breakfast because our plane left before their regular breakfast.
- Just a over all good experience, great people that make you feel at home.
Castle Creek Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Castle Creek Bed and Breakfast is located in Grand Junction in the region of Colorado. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Nice breakfasts- like quiche, fresh fruit, potatoes w/ eggs/sausage etc
- I booked this for a pastor and his wife that spoke at my church Sunday. They couldn’t have been more pleased with the accommodation.
- Excellent place – roomy and comfortable; friendly and helpful hosts. Good location.
- The tub in our room was amazing. The room itself was very large and breakfast was great. There was a guide in the bedroom with restaurant suggestions, this was very helpful.
- The owners, LeeAnn & Ron, are very knowledgeable about the entire area. The information made our stay in the Western Colorado an exceptionally nice time. The food was good and The staff was accommodating. The location is close to downtown and yet it has a rolling creek you can hear from the balcony porch.
Willow Pond Bed and Breakfast
Willow Pond Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Grand Junction. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 2.5 miles from Willow Pond Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast
Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast is located in Palisade, just 10 miles from Grand Junction. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 9 miles from Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fruitvale Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fruitvale Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fruitvale Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fruitvale Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!