4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Franklintown Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Franklintown Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Franklintown Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Franklintown Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Franklintown Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Franklintown Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Franklintown Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Franklintown Florida:
Blue Heron Inn
The Blue Heron Inn is in Fernandina Beach, less than 5 minutes’ drive from the shore. Guests will enjoy a 4-course hot breakfast with a menu that changes each day.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms of this Fernandina bed and breakfast and guests will also enjoy a flat-screen TV in each room. Some rooms offer a whirlpool bathtub for added luxury.An outdoor pool is available on site at the Fernandina Beach Blue Heron Inn and guests will also enjoy access to meeting facilities. Free bike rental is also available on the property.This bed and breakfast is 3 miles from Fort Clinch State Park. Guests will also be a 40 minute drive from downtown Jacksonville during their stay.
- Hospitality was wonderful. Very accommodating with late check out and Vegan breakfast. Great location in Historic downtown. Close to shops, restaurants and waterfront downtown.
- The grounds are private and pretty. It’s small and friendly.
- Hosts were wonderful. Bed and robes were amazing. Breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented.
- My husband and I spent one night at Blue Heron Inn for a quick getaway to Fernandina. The owners, David and Julie, were the most gracious of hosts. Everything was perfect. The inn is beautifully restored and furnished. In the evening about 5 pm, they offer a happy hour for their guests. Since we caught them in between large groups, we were able to have wine with them and enjoyed a great conversation. They are the most warm and welcoming people. Please don’t miss the opportunity to stay at Blue Heron. We will definitely be back.
- Location. David and Julie were wonderful, and caring hosts!
Amelia Island Williams House
Amelia Island Williams House offers accommodations in Fernandina Beach.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Jacksonville is 26 miles from Amelia Island Williams House, and Jekyll Island is 28 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Goodbread House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint Marys, 28 miles from Jacksonville, Goodbread House Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Jekyll Island is 25 miles from Goodbread House Bed and Breakfast, and Brunswick is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- When you picture going to the old self, it meant and exceeded every expectation that I could have had. The home is filled with Southern charm, There was true hospitality, parking was a dream, I could go on and on.
- Awesome experience. We were welcomed by the proprietor. The house is in a time period. We were in the Bogie and Bacall rm. we had brought our sm dog. The home was clean and inviting. Marja (I apologize if I did not spell your name correctly) brought us into the sitting room offered us water, cake , fruit and nuts. Told us how to operate the music. She explained to us what restaurants are pet friendly. The room was quaint. The beds were comfortable The following morning breakfast was offered. It consisted of coffee, juice, whole wheat, blueberry pancakes with strawberries,bananas and whipped cream. and warm maple syrup. Marja offered to get ferry tickets and box lunches for those that were going on tours. She then drove them to the ferry. I can’t say enough about the hospitality. Thank you again. We will be back
Very quaint and close to where we needed to be that evening.
Received an upgrade before we even arrived.
- The breakfast each morning was fantastic and Mardja was a great hostess.
- Peaceful getaway. Friendly hosts who made you feel right at home and a delicious breakfast every morning. Easy walking distance to ferry for Cumberland National Seashore and restaurants.
Spencer House Inn
Built in 1872, this Georgia bed and breakfast features a hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Saint Mary’s Cumberland Ferry, which goes to the Cumberland Island National Seashore, is a 2-minute walk away.A flat-screen cable TV, fresh flowers, and gourmet chocolate are featured all rooms at this St. Marys Spencer House Inn. Extras include a private bathroom. Select rooms have a claw foot bathtub.Guests can enjoy peach tea and freshly baked treats in the shared lounge or relax with a book in the library. Picnic lunches are available for guests going to the beach. Free parking is also available at the non-smoking Spencer House Inn.Saint Marys Historic District is a 2-minute drive away. Saint Mary’s Howard Gilman Memorial Waterfront Park and Orange Hall House Museum are both a quarter mile from the bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast, owner very special, layout, personal tour and information about area.
- Comfort and appeal of the property, outstanding breakfast, extremely friendly and helpful staff.
- Staff was extra courteous and went out of its way to accommodate. Surroundings full of history. Facility was excellent.
- Great place I can’t say a bad thing about it. Miss Mary is very helpful and sweet. Mike is awesome as well. Food is exactly what I expected.
- Staff was very friendly and took care of all our needs, even things we would have never thought about.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Franklintown Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Franklintown Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Franklintown Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Franklintown Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!