4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Franconia New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Franconia New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Franconia New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Franconia New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Franconia New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Franconia New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Franconia New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Franconia New Hampshire:
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Lovetts Inn is located in Franconia in the region of New Hampshire, just 11 miles from Lincoln. The bed and breakfast has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Jefferson is 19 miles from Lovetts Inn, and Jackson is 27 miles from the property.
- Everyone was friendly & helpful. The cottage was lovely, the food was great. I’d recommend Lovett’s to all traveling to Franconia.
- Beautiful setting. Very nice innkeeper. Beautiful building.
Wonderful salmon dinner with so tasty vegetables and salad. Blueberry crumble with vanilla ice cream is the best. Breakfast so very good. Best omelet !!
Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was excellent. Everyone went the extra mile. I appreciated the owners antique clock collection! Liked the privacy the rooms afforded.
- Great stay!!! Although we never made it to the main house….cabain was great! Own parking…quite!!
Adair Country Inn & Restaurant
Surrounded by the stunning landscape of the White Mountains, this charming inn offers comfortable accommodations, modern conveniences and is close to a variety of recreational activities.The Adair Country Inn and Restaurant is nestled on over 200 acres of forest. Guests can easily discover scenic hiking trails, top-rated skiing and exciting wildlife only steps from the inn’s front doors.Start the morning at the Adair Inn with a delicious gourmet breakfast. Relax with a good book from the inn’s library or enjoy a classic New England-style dinner by the fireside at the on-site restaurant.
- Just a beautiful place. We wished we could have stayed another night, and would love to go back. No tv in the room, but a very cool basement with a tv, a piano and coffee bar. Grounds are beautiful. Many comfortable common areas.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. Totally enjoyed the property and breakfast was great.
- The whole house was lovely, the room itself was spacious with a whirlpool bath which we didn’t have time to use, nice views of the garden. Very friendly staff. The bed was wonderful.
- Lovely proprietors, very friendly and hardworking. Cosy and comfortable.
- Lovely landscaping, lovely old country estate, excellent restaurant, service, and welcome
The Lion and The Rose Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lion and The Rose Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Whitefield.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Lincoln is 23 miles from The Lion and The Rose B&B, and Jefferson is 7 miles away.
- Everything , this was the first time I stayed at a B and B . If I ever stay at another one it is going to be hard to compete because this is what I would expect.
- The innkeepers are very nice and accommodating and were very helpful throughout our stay. The breakfast was very good.
- Hosts Chris and Roger were delightful. Breakfast was delicious and a full breakfast not continental. Room was charming and the area was perfect to see all the beautiful fall colors.
- Really welcoming family, lovely setting by lake. We had the library room which was very comfortable and spacious. Excellent breakfast
- Chris & Roger were wonderful! Victorian galore!
Wilderness Inn Bed and Breakfast
Wilderness Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in North Woodstock, 28 miles from North Conway and 1.4 miles from Lincoln.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Jefferson is 29 miles from Wilderness Inn B & B, and Jackson is 26 miles from the property.
- Well the breakfast itself is extraordinary! Alan does an excellent job with all entrees. I’ve been to other bed and breakfasts and this one has the most breakfast options that I’ve ever seen. Karen and Alan are very friendly and informative. Always there to make sure you know of places to go and see to fill your day with fun. Beds are comfortable in the end is quite and quiet.
- House was very cute, and the breakfast was delicious!
Hosts were very nice and helpful! Breakfast was very good and gave you many choices, unlike many who only have one choice for main breakfast.
Very convenient location.
- New Hampshire was beautiful and COLD!! Cannon Mountain was amazing, but Wilderness Inn was absolutely amazing!! Our room was beautiful and very roomy for a B&B! Karen and Alan where amazing hosts!! We felt right at home! They made sure we had all the fixings for hot chocolate on the freezing New Hampshire nights! Breakfast was prepared by Alan who is an incredible chef!!! They had fresh fruits and vegetables!! We wil definitely stay at the Wilderness Inn the next time we’re in New Hampshire!!
Very good breakfast – especially the muffins.
Very helpful host who recommended a great place to visit – one we hadn’t heard of but we really enjoyed our visit there.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Franconia New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Franconia New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Franconia New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Franconia New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!