4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Fort Stevens Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Stevens Oregon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Fort Stevens Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Fort Stevens Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Fort Stevens Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Fort Stevens Oregon:
Clementine’s Bed & Breakfast
In Astoria, Clementine’s Bed & Breakfast provides free daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi access. The center of Astoria is a short 5-minute walk away.The individually decorated rooms here include a private balcony, towels and linens, and free toiletries.A garden, terrace, and a shared lounge area can all be found at this bed and breakfast. Free on-site parking is available.The Oregon Film Museum is a 2-minute walk away, the Columbia River Maritime Museum is just under 1 miless from the property, and Portland International Airport is just under 1 mile from Clementine’s Bed & Breakfast.
- A few blocks from the venue we were going to. Great history. Amazing service.
- This is a beautiful home within walking distance of multiple hotspots to visit. The room was cozy and warm and beyond adequate. The greeter was friendly, warm, and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and memorable. I would book this B &B again.
- Wow, one of the best stays I’ve ever had and I am travelling for more than three month already. Everything is wonderful, the house and the rooms are stunning, Judith is a perfect and delightful host and the breakfast is one of the best parts of the stay. Delicious food served on a beautifully set table with fresh flowers. A must stay when being in Astoria! Thank you for everything:-)
- Easy drove to the coast, National park and State parks, museum and eateries are in walking distance. Judith gives you a great breakfast that will tide you over until an early dinner in walking distance of her B&B.
Very friendly staff
China Beach Retreat
Featuring a viewing platform on Baker’s Bay, this waterfront retreat features free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Cape Disappointment State Park is 5 minutes’ drive away.Select suites feature a private patio at China Beach Retreat. A seating area and an en suite bathroom are also offered in all rooms.A sun terrace is offered at China Beach Retreat. This adult-only property offers soundproofed rooms.Parking is available onsite.Ocean Beach Hospital is 0.6 miles away. Long Beach Peninsula Visitors Bureau is 5 minutes’ drive away from China Beach Retreat.
- It’s just what we need. Very private, no tv, the tub was fabulous, and the view was very nice. Can’t wait to go back.
- The room is appointed with beautiful Asian antiques and view is fantastic
- It was very quiet and secluded with a great view of the bay The breakfast at Shelbourne Inn was fantastic and included in the price If you are going to beach and plan on watching TV there aren’t any.Loved the antique furniture and views
- Quiet, secluded, nice view, nice grounds close to town, nice kitchen, and sitting area. Love the tub.
Das Cottage ist ein schmuckes Häuschen, liebevoll eingerichtet mit Sicht auf die See.
Es ist sehr ruhig und erholsam.
Das Frühstück im im Shelburne Inn, wo man Schlüssel abholt und auch verköstigt wird ist hervorragend und das Personal sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend.
Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the beach and Pacific Ocean, this beachfront B&B in Long Beach offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a daily free breakfast. A hot tub for two and a private trail to the beach is featured.Featuring oceanfront views, each spacious suite is designed with large windows and a seating area. Plush bathrobes, fresh flowers and chocolates are offered at Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn.Showcasing an ocean view, the outdoor terraces feature lounge furniture, a gazebo and hammocks at Boreas B&B. Concierge services are onsite.The property offers guests gourmet breakfast options.Cape Disappointment State Park and Lighthouse are within 1.9 miles. Numerous Long Beach restaurants are within 5 minutes’ drive.
No reviews yet.
Gilbert Inn Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Seaside.Gilbert Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in Seaside, just 7 miles from Cannon Beach.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Astoria is 14 miles from Gilbert Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
- At check in, we got very good instructions, easy to understand. Our room was quaint, and very comfortable. Breakfast was more than continental- with a variety of eggs & breads, fruits, cereals, yogurt, good coffee, and more. We were happy this inn is child, pet, and smoke free. Very close to the beach and restaurants.
- Close to the boardwalk and all restaurant’s. Very comfortable beds, nice area by fireplace to relax.
- Great continental breakfast. Staff responded quickly to a problem we had.
- A very warm greeting from staff members when I checked in. The decor was nicely done in keeping with the guesthouse feel. A room with a seperate little lounge room though the TV couldn’t be viewed from there not that I was interested. Very much appreciated the heater being turned on in the room prior to my arrival.
- Staff was friendly and helpful and enjoyed the breakfast. It was a nice quiet place to stay. Will definitely return.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Fort Stevens Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Stevens Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Fort Stevens Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!