4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Filiel Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Filiel Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Filiel Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Filiel Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Filiel Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Filiel Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Filiel Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Filiel Castile And Leon:
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Rural La Veleta
Featuring a charming central terrace with a barbecue and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Rural La Veleta is set in Murias de Rechivaldo, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Heated rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. One of the rooms is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The house has a rustic style, with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and warm tones. There is a shared living-dining room with a fireplace, TV, sofas and board games.Located in the village’s main square, there are a few dining options nearby. Astorga is around 2.5 mi from La Veleta and offers a range of services, as well as a bus and train station. León is 35 minutes’ drive away via the AP-71 Motorway.
- There is nothing bad to say about to say about Hotel Rural. Our host was so helpful. I lost my trekking poles and she made several phone calls trying to find them. She did our laundry and even ironed my husband’s handkerchiefs. The breakfast was delicious with homemade preserves!
- A good stay here- we used it as a one night stop over between our drive from Picos de Europa to Santiago de Compostela. The room was fairly comfortable and the bathroom was beautifully done in blue/white tile and very clean. We had asked for a double bed but got the two twins shoved together thing (it happens a lot in Europe so not a mark against this property, just the way it often is around here.) They were very comfortable though! Breakfast was very simple but filling, with some excellent berry jam and homemade muffins along with good coffee.
- The hotel and staff were delightful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Everything was excellent! Our hosts were very welcoming and our stay was restful and comfortable. Beautiful home for the night.
- Comfy night, good breakfast, particularly enjoyed the eggs
Bed and Breakfast
The Stone Boat Guesthouse for Pilgrims
Located in Rabanal del Camino, The Stone Boat Guesthouse for Pilgrims provides accommodations with free WiFi.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Ponferrada is 22 miles from The Stone Boat Guesthouse.
- A must stop for all Pilgrims. Kim, owner, has walked and helped others on the Camino journey! The personal touches throughout her quaint hotel allows the pilgrim to feel at home. She welcomed me with a cup of tea and sent me off with some food for my trek over the mountain. Kim’s energy is so healing after a long day of walking. I totally loved this hotel. Right on the Camino!!!
- It is really beautiful, the breakfast is amazing and the personal is charming.
- Kim is a wonderfull host and a person who is interrested in the guest. And that’s great!
- This is amazing place to stay with the Camino outside the front door . This ancient stone building has been beautifully restored and decorated . It’s location is in the centre of the village. The host , Kim is so kind and caring. She is carries the Camino spirit in her heart. I hope to return one day.
- 5 gold stars out of 5. A must stay on your Camino. The hostess and owner, Kim is awesome. Highly recommended.
Bed and Breakfast
La Rosa Del Agua
Located in El Acebo de San Miguel, La Rosa Del Agua provides accommodations with a garden.Some units have a dining area and/or a terrace.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
La Trucha del Arco Iris
Located in El Acebo de San Miguel, La Trucha del Arco Iris has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served at the property.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Ponferrada is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
- Host and hostess were outstanding…watched two soccer matches with us on their TV…Wonderful people!! Great location for those on the Camino…Highly recommend!!
- Wonderful host with very thoughtful touches like fresh flowers and chocolates in the room. Great breakfast
- Jaime the owner is a wonderful host. He is one of the kindest and welcoming people on the Camino and his simple home reflects this. A real gem in a charming village.
- Great nearby restaurant, breakfast provided at La Trucha was fabulous, homeowner is kind and gracious, room was comfortable, all was thoughtful. It was our favorite room on the Camino de Santiago!
- Very peaceful and private setting with beautiful view from front yard.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Filiel Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Filiel Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Filiel Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Filiel Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!