4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Encinitas California – Top Hotel Reviews
Encinitas California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Encinitas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Encinitas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Encinitas California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Encinitas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Encinitas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Encinitas California:
Inn at Moonlight Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Encinitas, 0.7 miles from San Diego Botanic Garden, Inn at Moonlight Beach boasts air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This eco-friendly inn has free private parking available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa bath and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 22.4 miles from Inn at Moonlight Beach.
No reviews yet.
Kate Stanton Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Kate Stanton Inn offers accommodations in Encinitas, just 27 miles from San Diego.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is provided.Temecula is 30 miles from Kate Stanton Inn, and San Clemente is 30 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Martha’s Cozy and Beachy BNB
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Martha’s Cozy and Beachy BNB offers accommodations in Solana Beach.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.San Diego is 20 miles from Martha’s Cozy and Beachy BNB, and Coronado is 22 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Bed & Breakfast Inn at La Jolla
One of our top picks in San Diego.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Bed & Breakfast Inn at La Jolla offers accommodations in San Diego.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. San Diego International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The rooms we stayed in the garden room and the cottage were fantastic. Slightly preferred the garden room. The host Bonnie was a bundle of laughs and could not do enough for us. Gave us tips for dinner too. And the breakfast was unbelievable! Can not fault this location. The garden is also worth hanging out in in an evening
- Or room, the bird cottage, was quiet and just off the patio with outside entrance which was convenient. This is adjacent to the kitchen, but that was never a problem. The breakfast was delightful and filling. Very good coffee too. Everyone we spoke with was very friendly. The location is ideal for walking all about La Jolla.
- Much more homey that the typical hotel room. The whole place has great character!!
- The location is perfect and the place is a little typical upper class b&b. It has a great personality
- The staff was amazing and treated us like family. We will definitely return. This B&B was the perfect place for us to stay on our week-long vacation.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Encinitas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Encinitas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Encinitas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Encinitas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!