4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Rincón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Rincón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Rincón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Rincón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Rincón Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Rincón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Rincón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Rincón Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Dream beach B&B
Located in Palomares, Dream beach B&B provides accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.A fridge is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The wellness area is comprised of a hot tub.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor swimming pool and a grill.Mojácar is 9 miles from Dream beach B&B, while Vera is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a roof terrace overlooking Mojácar, Casa Justa is located in Mojácar’s historic town, only 5 minutes’ drive from the beach. It offers barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi.Air-conditioned rooms are bright and spacious and they include a flat-screen TV. Each one features a mini fridge and a private bathroom.Set in a central yet quiet area, you will find a wide range of bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property. Casa Justa is close to the Church of Santa María and the Tourist Office. You can also visit the caves of Sorbas, 19 mi away.Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve or Almería are approximately 1 hour’s drive from Casa Justa.
Casa Justa has characterful, charming ambience. There is obvious attention to detail and to the comfort and enjoyment of the guests. Our room was away beyond “adequate”. Nothing seems too much trouble. Breakfasts could see you through until suppertime! Ideally situated on the edge of the pueblo with great views; only a short stroll into the centre. We loved it!
TIP: Ample parking to west of the pueblo. Face pueblo, look up to your right; Hostal Casa Justa is on the skyline. Pass the Farmacia, turn right into C/ Silos, walk on to paved pathway C/Morote; continue; you will come to Casa Justa in minutes from parking.
- The location was great. Right in the centre of the village, and with an air conditioned bus service every half hour to the beach. Also there was free parking in the public car park near the hotel.
- Great place! If there is a room available, do not even think about it and book!
The experience is like being on top of the world! The most fantastic view from high, high up in this white Andalucian mountain village.
Such good value for money, everything so clean. Wonderful fresh breakfast for 5 eu. Owners so friendly. Ask to see their pet tortoise Lilla eating lettuce on the top terrace.
Fabulous restaurant and tapas bars.
- The owner Eddie was charming, accommodating and so helpful. I am in a wheelchair temporarily and the room was wheelchair friendly. I couldn’t go up to the dining room for breakfast so Eddy laid us an intimate breakfast just outside our room and also helped us back to our car with our luggage. The bed was so comfortable. We will be back and next time I will be climbing the stairs to really enjoy the view. Thank you Eddy, it was a lovely experience. xx
- Casa Justa has characterful, charming ambience. There is obvious attention to detail and to the comfort and enjoyment of the guests. Our room was away beyond “adequate”. Nothing seems too much trouble. Breakfasts could see you through until suppertime! Ideally situated on the edge of the pueblo with great views; only a short stroll into the centre. We loved it!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Cortijo El Sarmiento – Adults Only
Set in the countryside, 10 minutes’ drive from Mojácar and the coast, Cortijo El Sarmiento – Adults Only features an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room includes a safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property offers a shared lounge.There is also a self-service bar with wine, beer, and soft drinks.Staff can provide tourist information.Dining options and shops can be found in Turre and Mojácar, both 10 minutes’ drive away. Marina Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive. The property offers free parking on site.
- Friendliness and superb hospitality of the owners and staff
- The friendly welcome and attention when required by Yvonne and Carston was second to none. Their place is spotless, the food superb and we would definitely stay again.
- Rooms are fabulous spotlessly clean, large bed, bathroom with lovely walk in shower. Great hosts full of advice for the local area, very helpful and thoughtful.
- Everything was incredible. But nothing tops the kindness and hospitality of Yvonne and Carsten. Breakfast was perfect, completely fresh and tasteful. The rooms are beautiful, pool area very good as well and all the surroundings are wonderful. Very close to the beach and the pueblo.
- Maybe the nicest place we have ever stayed. Fantastic hosts in a magical location. A hidden gem thanks.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural B&B Casamedico
Providing a terrace and free WiFi, Casa Rural B&B Casamedico provides accommodations in Turre.A balcony with mountain views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Mojácar is 10 miles from Casa Rural B&B Casamedico. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very welcoming and helpful and very friendly breakfast was continental was very good plenty of fresh fruit and fresh orange juice and homemade preserves we opted for a more simple breakfast and it was delivered no bother at all its a beautiful location with a couple of bars & Restaurants that open in the evening but the local village of Turre is only a short drive away with plenty of bars and eating places
- Welcoming and friendly hosts. Perfect and plentiful breakfast – really appreciated the fresh fruit salad. Lovely terrace and quiet peaceful location. Comfortable bed with everything you need. Easy parking. Excellent value.
- Everything, really spoilt with breakfasts, lovely views, David and Jose were perfect hosts, we had use of fridge, washing machine, kettle tea coffee,
We thought David and Jose were faultless,they were there when needed but also left us alone to enjoy the property.The small plunge pool was perfect for a cool down on arrival and the beautiful open covered terrace was nice for a peaceful sit and relax.
The breakfast was great too,3 types of cerial,hams, cheese,tomatoes,toast and marmarlades, great pot of tea filled twice,fresh orange juice,cake, also fresh fruit salad plus apples and bananas.
All in all, good quality breakfast ,nice clean and comfy room,king sized bed with en-suite bathroom
- El anfitrión excelente, las vistas de la casa preciosas, solo estuvimos una noche. El desayuno excelente
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Rincón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Rincón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Rincón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Rincón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!