4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Edgebrook New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Edgebrook New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Edgebrook New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Edgebrook New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Edgebrook New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Edgebrook New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Edgebrook New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Edgebrook New Jersey:
Inn at Glencairn
Featuring free WiFi, Inn at Glencairn offers accommodations in Princeton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Edison is 21 miles from Inn at Glencairn, and Lambertville is 13 miles from the property. Newark Liberty International Airport is 39 miles away.
- This property has great historical charm. It is in a quiet location, within a short driving distance from the town and university. The room is comfortable with all the expected amenities. The breakfast service is outstanding, with an ample menu of tasty dishes with a gourmet touch. I really liked relaxing in the Great Room at night with a glass of complimentary wine and some light snacks. The Great Room also has a piano
- The quiet! The convenience. And the very friendly and helpful manager/hostess. And, of course, the marvelous chocolate chip cookies.
– Breakfast: The owner is an excellent cook. Breakfast was amazing. Not only in flavor, but also the presentation. Nice German porcelain dishware
– it’s a 1736 house with the original floor, the original chimney and utensils.
– the owner has complementary red wine, and complementary coffee machine with a huge variarity of coffe and hot chocolate.
– the house is very good decorated, very cozy
– each room beautiful with own bathroom, very neat and clean.
– . Each room with robes and complementary water to drink.
– we felt as if we were in a beautiful hotel. With all what a hotel offers. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion.
– wonderful experience ??
- Lydia, who manages the place and cooks, is really friendly. Her “breakfast” was delicious, gourmet, and about as much as I usually eat for breakfast and dinner combined! The property is beautiful and historic, and only 10 min driving from I 295 in one direction, and the center of Princeton and the University in the other direction.
- Heavenly breakfast. Incredibly comfortable bed, slept like a princess. Warm welcome by Innkeeper Lydia and even fresh baked cookies at arrival
The Lily Inn – Burlington
Located in Burlington, 18 miles from Philadelphia, The Lily Inn – Burlington features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lambertville is 20 miles from The Lily Inn – Burlington, and Princeton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was insanely amazing. I had a piece of his French toast and some scrambled eggs and some delicious crunchy bacon. They also gave us some parfait at the beginning it was amazing!!!! Our room was awesome. The bathtub was awesome. Everything about it was amazing. They even let me use the facilities earlier than check in time to get ready for my wedding. I highlyyyy recommend staying here.
- Spotlessly clean, good place to stay and explore area, and be sure to try Maury’s fabulous french toast.
- We were delighted with the Inn Keeper and his family including the dog. They all went out of their way to make sure everything was just right for us. We had reservation for one night and changed our minds and stayed two. Fantastic.
- The place is a writer’s paradise and a women’s Calgon- “take me away Oasis”???
- Hosts were charming and very helpful. Lovely location.
Bridgetown Mill House
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bridgetown Mill House offers accommodations in Langhorne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Philadelphia is 21 miles from Bridgetown Mill House, and Lambertville is 12 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Outdoor bar food is very very good staff is always happy to see you
- Ivanka, Dmitry and staff were SO accommodating. A return trip is definitely in order…and SOON.
- The staff were fabulous, especially Ivana, and the building, dining and rooms were just wonderful. We were very impressed the owner was there working away and being incredibly helpful even though he was busy!
- Umm… Not much. The lady helped bring up our bags. That was nice.
Manager so responsive to our needs – to arrange a lovely breakfast so we could attend a pre-planned exercise class;
Rooms and facilities were lovely!!!
great location – discoveries of wine tasting, museums and great exhibit
Isaac Hilliard House Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Isaac Hilliard House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Pemberton, just 26 miles from Philadelphia. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lambertville is 30 miles from Isaac Hilliard House B&B, and Princeton is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 30 miles from Isaac Hilliard House Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Edgebrook New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Edgebrook New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Edgebrook New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Edgebrook New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!