4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In East Otis Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
East Otis Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in East Otis Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Otis Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Otis Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in East Otis Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in East Otis Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In East Otis Massachusetts:
One of our top picks in Lee.This historic Massachusetts bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful front yard. Cable TV and a private bathroom are featured in every uniquely styled room. Ski Butternut is 13 miles away.The Chambery Inn offers rooms decorated with soft colors and classic French-inspired design. Select rooms feature a spa tub, fireplace, or canopy beds. Traces of the old schoolhouse remain, as some rooms have the original blackboards.Enjoy a daily continental breakfast, which is delivered to guests’ rooms every morning.Tanglewood Musical Center is a 10-minute drive from the Chambery Inn B&B. Berkshire Scenic Railroad Museum is 4 miles away.
- The staff is very welcoming, and the room is comfy.
- Especially the breakfast. The king size bed was very comfortable.
- Interesting, spacious with a fireplace in room. Room is a converted classroom. Breakfast basket delivered in the morning to room. Quaint inn.
- The ambiance was very relaxing….I felt like I was in a B & B in a small quaint town in France. The owner, Olga, and her staff could not have been more attentive to our requests. The breakfast that they served, at our requested time, was wonderful. I have an allergy to gluten. Amber went out of her way to get me gluten free bread for my toast in the morning. My husband had their quiche and a scone, which he said was unbelievably, exceptionally delicious. The king bed was very comfy. Overall everything was great! Can’t say enough about the place!!!
- Very comfortable old Inn. It was in town and easy walking distance to restaurants. Especially enjoyed the Peruvian restaurant.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Applegate Inn is located in Lee in the region of Massachusetts, just 23 miles from Adams.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Federal House Inn
Located in Lee, 25 miles from Adams, Federal House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from Federal House Inn.
- We loved everything about this place. The food was absolutely delicious, the rooms were beautiful and the owners (Marcia) and her husband were awesome and super welcoming and nice!!!
- Very sweet building, lovely deco, very tasteful, fantastic hosts, great breakfast
- Marica and Ken made every detail feel just right! The room was spacious, and well appointed. Breakfast was exceptional each morning!
- Scrumptious breakfast and decor. Our gracious hosts take care in every detail and make the inn feel like a private getaway in the hills.
- The breakfast is wonderful and the afternoon happy hour is a special treat.
On 30 acres, this scenic Berkshires bed and breakfast features a heated, seasonal outdoor pool and on-site tennis courts. Free Wi-Fi access is provided, and Tanglewood Musical Center is 6 miles away and Greenock Golf Club is just under half a mile away.Each guest room at the Devonfield Inn features a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. They are uniquely styled with antique furniture as well as modern amenities. Select rooms offer a fireplace or a spa tub.Guests can relax by the fireplace and grand piano in the living room. The Devonfield B&B also has a library, a game room and a pool-side terrace.A full farm-to-table buffet breakfast is served every morning and includes fresh produce, homemade baked goods, and a specialty entree. The fully stocked guest pantry offers refreshments 24 hours a day.The Norman Rockwell Museum is a 12-minute drive away. Ski Butternut is 11 miles from the inn and Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival is a 15-minute drive away.
- Charming, romantic get away place to stay. Excellent staff, excellent accomodations. Beautiful property.
- We visited on Christmas. The owners, Bruce and Ronnie, were gracious hosts and the staff accommodated all our wishes. We stayed in the John Lloyd room and the fireplace was wonderful and easy to light too. The view across the lawn was beautiful, especially after the snow that fell early Christmas day. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought that Bruce and Ronnie ordered that for the occasion.
- beautiful setting and bedding. gracious and attentive staff. excellent breakfast by the fire.
- Warm reception by owner who is passionate about the house, it’s history and the area. Homecooked breakfast was good. Beautiful yard! And never expected in advance that Dutch Royalty stayed here many years ago!
- Bruce was one of the friendliest and most engaged innkeepers I’ve ever met. He seemed genuinely interested in meeting all of his guests and hearing all of their stories. Plus, complimentary aperitifs and cookies!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In East Otis Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in East Otis Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in East Otis Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in East Otis Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!