4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Dicastillo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Dicastillo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Dicastillo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dicastillo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dicastillo Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Dicastillo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Dicastillo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Dicastillo Navarre:
Bed and Breakfast
B&B LOS LLANOS
B&B LOS LLANOS provides accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi, and is located in Estella.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Logroño is 29 miles from B&B LOS LLANOS, while Pamplona is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Clean, modern apartment, probably targeted to pilgrims walking the Camino de Santiago, which passes throught the city. Excellent value! Good restaurants in town, such as the Izarra(?), near the main square. Helpful tourist office.
- La ubicación, desayuno, la amabilidad y el confort
- La persona que ens va atendre era molt amable. Tot estava molt net. L’esmorçar estava be. Bona relació qualitat preu
L’accueil et l’installation dans le logement
Beaucoup d’écoute de notre hôte
- Me gustó la tranquilidad, la limpieza y sobre todo el trato familiar del personal. De diez. Me sentí en todo momento muy cómodo.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Estella, B&B Zaldu offers bright rooms with free WiFi. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace with views over the surrounding garden.Each room at Zaldu comes with a TV; and with private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning at the guest house’s dining room; and other on-site facilities include a shared lounge.The guest house is a 15 minutes’ walk from Estella City Center; and the closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 25 mi away. The property offers an exclusive transfer service for pilgrims to Santo Sepulcro Church.
- Clean and comfortable, with very sweet owners. Pablo picked us up and dropped us off again the next morning by the old church right on the Camino. Great breakfast, nice to have something filling for walking all day. Nicely decorated, homey, small terrace to relax outside. Thanks!
- Excellent room and facilities. Owner spoke English very well and was extremely helpful and gracious. Excellent breakfast to boot. Burn Camiño!
- Very comfortable clean modern rooms pleasant staff who are helpful and informative about the area
- Great plse to stay and treat yourself when you do the Camino. Its a bit fsr from the entrance and exit but owner will pick you up if you cal him when you get into town. Amazing room, super comfortable beds! The couple that runs the inn are super charming and make you feel at home!
- We arrived by bicycle. The staff was amazing, helpful, and friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Baquedano is located in Murugarren. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Pamplona is 27 miles from the bed and breakfast. Pamplona Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- La amplitud de la habitación y la cama que era muy confortable
- La casa es muy bonita. La habitación confortable y limpísima. Desayuno rico. Fernando amable. Hay cantidad de lugares cerca para visitar. El paisaje en otoño esta espectacular.
- Nos gustó todo sin excepción!La habitación preciosa, nos encantó la combinación de madera en los techos y la piedra, cama comodísima, el lugar tranquilo, pudimos descansar muchísimo que era eso lo que queríamos, elceno, nos encantó la información que nos proporcionó el propietario, Fernando, sobre la zona,qué ver y dónde comer, no podemos ponerle ninguna pega a la casa, es una maravilla y sin duda volveremos algún dia. Un abrazo!
- El desayuno muy bueno. Y la ducha genial. Localizado en un sitio muy tranquilo sin ruidos
La hospitalidad de los dueños fue excelente
La casa es preciosa y las habitaciones son muy bonitas y están muy limpias
Bed and Breakfast
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Located in Muruzábal, El Jardín de Muruzábal provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided.The bed and breakfast has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at El Jardín de Muruzábal.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I’ve almost finished my Camino and this place still remains in my memory as of the best albergues I stayed at. The owners were so warm and friendly and the food was amazing!!!
- Beautiful and very clean. Dinner was so delicious.
- The hosts were so warm and welcoming. The best place I’ve stayed on the Camino thus far. Excellent. Do make it a stop on your Camino Journey.
I absolutely loved the warm welcome and reception by Alicia, the general manager and probably the owner as well. After a long wet walk, I felt like I was coming to my very own warm and comfy home. I had not done a pilgrimage walk before and did not know what to expect in a pilgrims’ hostal; I was most pleasantly surprised. I would love to stay at Albergue Jardin de Muruzabal on a return trip. Mil gracias Alicia!!!!!1
San Antonio, Texas
- If we could have this pension at every stop on our Camino walk, we would be in heaven. The rooms are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The pool is a super bonus at the end of a long walk. Dinner was delicious. Alicia and her husband have done such an excellent job making their place a perfect stopover along the Camino. I would have loved a layover day there!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Dicastillo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Dicastillo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Dicastillo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Dicastillo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!