4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Crucita – Top Hotel Reviews
Crucita is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Crucita. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crucita. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crucita. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Crucita right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Crucita with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Crucita:
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Casa Aventura offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Clemente. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Manta is 20 miles from Casa Aventura, and Canoa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 17 miles from Casa Aventura.
First and foremost, our hosts were wonderful, warm, authentic and delightful. Our room was a cute dormer style ceiling with excellent air conditioning. The room was spotlessly clean and fresh. Then, the breakfasts! They were wonderful. Fresh home made muffins, frittatas, omelets and french toast (with crispy bacon and real Canadian maple syrup) were served the three nights we stayed. Also each morning we had fresh fruit and delicious ecuadorian coffee.
The location was perfect for walking to local restaurants and shops. At the property, there was a delightful sparkling pool to cool off in on those hot afternoons, set in a charming garden. Highly recommended.
- We liked being up in the loft. It’s a bit more private. Nice gardens and swimming pool. Jodi made us a delicious breakfast each day. Both Jodi and Wayne are great hosts they even invited us to their Super Bowl party! San Clemente is a small town and a bit rustic. There are some good restaurants and of course the beach is very close by. Overall a good experience and good value!
- Wayne and Jody are excellent hosts and the breakfast was fantastic. No one will leave hungry here. Pool was nice and the place was very clean and comfortable. Most relaxing place we have been in Ecuador. Great conversation and felt more like just visiting friends than renting a room.
- The hosts are very friendly. Their dogs are well behaved. Jodi’s breakfast is the best I’ve had at a bed and breakfast!
- Short walk to the beach and restaurants. The hosts a friendly and full of information. Room was clean and comfortable and the breakfasts were excellent. Will stay here again when we come back.
- First and foremost, our hosts were wonderful, warm, authentic and delightful. Our room was a cute dormer style ceiling with excellent air conditioning. The room was spotlessly clean and fresh. Then, the breakfasts! They were wonderful. Fresh home made muffins, frittatas, omelets and french toast (with crispy bacon and real Canadian maple syrup) were served the three nights we stayed. Also each morning we had fresh fruit and delicious ecuadorian coffee.
La Victoria Guest House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. La Victoria Guest House is located in Manta, just 2.2 miles from Manta Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manta Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Owners were really nice and helpful. Breakfast was good and internet function well. I was working there and never had a problem. I definitely recommend it!
- The sympathy and good disposition of the couple that owns the B&B hostel located in a house of average residential area. The comfort and correct temperature of the room, with ample room for the belongings of the traveler and a suitable bathroom.
- Was about a five to eight minute taxi ride from airport. Room was large with separate walk in closet/ dressing room. Had a large bathroom and shower. A very big plus for us was that the Host’s were English speaking. Rooms were air conditioned. Had a very good breakfast with eggs, cheese, hot roll, coffee and fresh juice.
- Owners are very nice and welcoming. Breakfast is good and home cooked by owners. Bed is very comfortable and bathrooms is spacious and clean.
El desayuno es muy bueno
La hospitalidad de los dueños es increible
Hotel Pikeiro Blue
Located in Manta, 2.4 miles from Manta Harbor, Hotel Pikeiro Blue features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manta Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa La Playa
Located in San Clemente, 20 miles from Manta, Casa La Playa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden.Canoa is 20 miles from Casa La Playa, and Bahía de Caráquez is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manta Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Crucita Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Crucita to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Crucita but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Crucita. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!