4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Corbíns Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Corbíns Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Corbíns Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corbíns Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corbíns Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Corbíns Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Corbíns Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Corbíns Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Balaguer, Cal Comabella has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is offered.Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of cycling or hiking, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Lleida is 19 miles from Cal Comabella, while Ponst is 26 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 63 miles away.
- Wonderful place to stay in a historical building, if you find yourself in Balaguer. A very well kept retro appartment with cool as hell design and great attention to details. High ceilings, preserved doors and windows from the last century, cool floor tiles etc. Offers 3 separate bedrooms with bathroom, an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen and a balcony. Free tea infusions and coffee machine, free wifi and a big mineral water bottle. The guy who received us was warm, helpful, fluent in English and very informative as to the history of the place and building. Absolutely loved it.
- Very spacious, cozy, and comfortable room and beds. The apartment was very clean and the host extremely welcoming and hospitable and gave us excellent recommendations. The breakfast is also delicious and definitely worth it! We asked for a dinner recommendation, and Jaume recommended a restaurant within walking distance that was fantastic (Cal Xirriclo).
- If you like quirky, non-standard accommodation and decor, this reformed modernista apartment is perfect. We had a spacious comfortable room and access to a communal lounge plus use of the kitchen for drinks and snack preparation. The building is on the corner of the main square of the old part of Balaguer, where the Saturday morning market happens. Jaume was very welcoming and helpful and provided lots of information on places to visit.
- A huge room. A nice lounge with a very nice library. The terrace with a view over the river. Good information from the owner.
- Jaume the host gave us a very warm welcome to the lovely bed and breakfast. It is an old building that he has restored just by the main square in the old town. The bedroom was large and opened onto the large shared terrace with morning sun. Jaume gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant, Cal Xirriclo, which was outstanding. Then in the morning he prepared a wonderful traditional Catalan breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
El Palauet de la Muralla
El Palauet de la Muralla features antique décor and offers a furnished terrace. Located in Balaguer’s Old Town, this bed and breakfast is within walking distance of Plaça del Mercadal and Museu de la Noguera.Each room at El Palauet de la Muralla is decorate with unique furniture. Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, guests have access to a library and lounge.A homemade breakfast is served daily at the property’s dining area or terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and kayaking.Balaguer is the gateway to the Serra del Montsec and you can practice different sporting activities in these mountains. Serra Llarga-Secans de la Noguera Nature Reserve is 8.1 mi away.
- This was probably the most unusual hotel/b&b I have ever stayed in. Amazing antiques and the library is stunning. Lovely breakfast and genuine trust and warmth from the owner.
- This property is beyond amazing if you like history and antiques — it far exceeded our expectations, and it was very private and quiet. We spent the majority of our evening after dinner exploring the many rooms and cellar of the property — library, kitchens, halls, etc. Just the doors alone were a sight to behold! Breakfast was simple but complete. There’s a terrace, so we took our coffee outside for a bit. There is paid parking nearby (1-min walk). There is a coffee machine available for use at all times, and guests can use the kitchen.
- Decor and breakfast. Room was small but comfortable. Nice terrace overlooking river.
The breakfast is to die for!!!
The location is also great, close to everything, parking available in the area.
The hotel per se is very nice.
- This hotel is completely unexpected as by all rights should be a museum more than a hotel. Its historical value is amazing.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Castelló de Farfaña, 24 miles from Lleida, Loft Castelló has barbecue facilities and free WiFi.The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet while the kitchen has a microwave. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of European dishes.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Ponst is 31 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Balaguer is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 68 miles from Loft Castelló.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Masia Molí de Tartareu
Located in Tartareu in the Catalonia Region, 21 mi from Lleida, Masia Molí de Tartareu features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The comfortable rooms include a private bathroom and views of the mountains. Breakfast is included.Masia Molí de Tartareu offers meals and homemade dinners. The property also has a seasonal outdoor pool.Ponst is 25 mi from Masia Molí de Tartareu, while Pobla de Segur is 27 mi from the property.
- Very nice countryside location. It’s far but very scenic. I loved the food!
- Breakfast was directly served to the table and contained local products. The place is really nice and calm, you can’t see any other building near the house, only field. Homemade dinner was plentiful and good.
- They were super friendly and had no problems with accepting pets.
- Very kind and helpful staff with great rooms in the countryside. Perfect breakfast was included making it an even better value for the money. Highly recommend! We even forgot our power adapter and the caretaker rushed out in the snow to return it to us.
Manel ist sehr sympathisch und hilfsbereit, weiß außerdem viel über die Umgebung.
Es ist sehr ruhig, der Sternenhimmel ist beeindruckend und am Morgen zwitschern die Vögel.
Verpflegung ist herzhaft gut.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Corbíns Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Corbíns Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Corbíns Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Corbíns Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!