4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Coporaque Arequipa – Top Hotel Reviews
Coporaque Arequipa is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Coporaque Arequipa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coporaque Arequipa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coporaque Arequipa. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Coporaque Arequipa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Coporaque Arequipa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Coporaque Arequipa:
Miskiwasi Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Miskiwasi Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Yanque. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- This is THE place to stay in while staying in the Colca Canyon. The family owned place is clean with exceptional food and is great value for money. The owner is caring and serves you with a smile.
- Beautiful garden with sitting areas. The food was wonderful and the staff were very caring for one of our group that was ill. They cooked special bland diet and delivered it to the room.
- Miskiwasi is an absolute gem. The tiny town of Yanque is a treasure in itself, and Miskiwasi is just the right place to enjoy it. We had our own sitting room with relaxing views into the sweet garden, and the comfort and amenities levels are very high. Miskiwasi has its own restaurant, and this is very professional and good value (and necessary; Yanque is not overburdened with places to eat). Our sole complaint is that we had time to stay here only one night. Make sure you take a walk down the lane next to the B&B for the most unexpected and astonishing views over the valley.
- The hotel was a beautiful little oasis of calm in a very local setting. It definitely feels off the beaten track. We had a cool room with a bar in it!
- Location excellent, staff hospitable, rooms comfy and characterful and the food was outstanding – better than you can find in some restaurants in Lima, superb.
Samana Wasi offers accommodations in Yanque. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
What a little piece of paradise. We felt so warmly welcome.
Delicious food for breakfast and especially at night using homegrown harvest.
During the day i.e. tour offers, horseriding, thermal baths and we were even guided to the main places to be sure we arrive well.
The rooms were spacious enough, very clean and beautifully decorated by the owners, as is the whole hostel.
The bathrooms were practical, very clean as well and we had warm water.
A big plus if you really want to be in holidays: there is no wifi 🙂
We enjoyed very much our stay and are looking forward coming back to this peaceful oasis with a very personal touch.
- Very friendly people who really make your stay special
Extremely friendly staff(caring and helpful) they gave us a warm water bottle to put in our bed and took care of one of us who wasn’t feeling well.
They also showed us the way to nearby thermal baths and took pictures with us in traditional Peruvian clothing.
Staff is are so friendly and helpful. The place is clean and comfortable and they give you a hot water bottle for the night.
Good breakfast. Such a beautiful house and family. This is winter in Colca so expect it to be cold.
- inca house and quite and relax. Simple house with simple man
- What a little piece of paradise. We felt so warmly welcome.
Kollawas Home Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kollawas Home Inn offers accommodations in Chivay.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Marina the manager was excellent. She went out of her way to accommodate us and make our short stay comfortable and worry free. The location was about a 10 minute walk from the square but nice and quiet.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Good breakfast served in the morning. We arrived from Puno by 4M bus (use the 4M chat line to inquire for discounted fares). Our host was very helpful in having arranged a bus to go to the hot springs that afternoon and to go out to Condor Crossing in the next morning and then on to Arequipa. She made every effort to make our stay pleasant and enjoyable. The hostal is in a good location just a short walk to the Plaza. Three blocks north of the plaza on Ave. Salaverry is a woman’s cooperative store (west side) which sells authentic hand-spun and knit alpaca at very reasonable prices (roadside stalls all sell Chinese made synthetics).
- Very kind and helpful owner. We were very grateful for the packed lunches when we were rushing for our bus to Puno.
- The room is rustic, but our host Marina is the best!! We had quite bad high altitude sickness and she was really helpful to accommodate our needs. We also forgot something in our room after we checked out, and Marina even walked to our restaurant to deliver the item. We didn’t even ask her to!! We were already accepting the fact that the item was gone. btw, she also helped arranging our tour from Arequipa to Chivay to Puno, which was a stress relief given our flight to Peru wasn’t the smoothest. 🙂
- Very nice host, good breakfast, hot shower (in the evening)
Featuring free WiFi, Sumaq Wayra offers accommodations in Yanque. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 48 miles from Sumaq Wayra.
- Great breakfast! Cosy place and the proprietor Leliana is VERY helpful!
- El pueblo, sencillo y humilde con gente muy llana. Los dueños del hotel muy agradables y gentiles, la habitación cómoda
Les hôtes étaient accueillants et aux petits soins : vous pouvez les solliciter pour des excursions ou réserver un taxi …. Les repas étaient très bons et à des tarifs locaux 🙂
Juliana s’est occupée de moi comme une “maman”, elle m’a apporté une tisane de Muna dans ma chambre pour soulager mes maux de ventre 🙂
- Quelle gentillesse de la patronne ! Elle nous a conviés à une fête locale dans la montagne où il n’y avait que des gens du village en tenue folklorique. Nous étions les seuls touristes (le 04/08).Ses repas aussi étaient délicieux.
- La amabilidad y comprensión de las personas que atienden en el hospedaje.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Coporaque Arequipa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Coporaque Arequipa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Coporaque Arequipa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Coporaque Arequipa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!