4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Congosto Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Congosto Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Congosto Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Congosto Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Congosto Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Congosto Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Congosto Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Congosto Castile And Leon:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Almázcara, Los Rosales has accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or a balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine and also offers dairy-free and gluten-free options.Los Rosales has a terrace.Ponferrada is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 20 miles away.
- Good room, Balcony wall was high if you sat down you could not see anything so we did not use it. Nice quite village at the back of the property
- A truck stop and fair for it, but not what expected
- The location was easy to find and good for visiting Ponferrada. It is really a large transport cafe with rooms upstairs. The food was therefore to suit. The trucks and main road could be noisy, but not a problem with the windows closed and the excellent aircon running. We had an ensuite room over the entrance with 2 large comfy beds and an enclosable verandah. All very clean. The manager was delightful, really helpful. Incredible value!
- Good access from the “motorway” system. We used it for a visit to Ponferrada and found it easy to drive into town. The cafe provided all that we needed for an evening light meal.
- Surgio un problema de limpieza con la habitacion y rapidamente me dieron una solución. El dueño muy amable y atento y me dio una habitacion de mejores condiciones por el mismo precio. Repetire.
Bed and Breakfast
La Trucha del Arco Iris
Located in El Acebo de San Miguel, La Trucha del Arco Iris has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served at the property.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Ponferrada is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
- Host and hostess were outstanding…watched two soccer matches with us on their TV…Wonderful people!! Great location for those on the Camino…Highly recommend!!
- Wonderful host with very thoughtful touches like fresh flowers and chocolates in the room. Great breakfast
- Jaime the owner is a wonderful host. He is one of the kindest and welcoming people on the Camino and his simple home reflects this. A real gem in a charming village.
- Great nearby restaurant, breakfast provided at La Trucha was fabulous, homeowner is kind and gracious, room was comfortable, all was thoughtful. It was our favorite room on the Camino de Santiago!
- Very peaceful and private setting with beautiful view from front yard.
Bed and Breakfast
The Stone Boat
Located in Rabanal del Camino, The Stone Boat provides accommodations with free WiFi.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Ponferrada is 22 miles from The Stone Boat.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Venecia Bed&Breakfast features heated rooms with free WiFi, a TV and mountain views.Fitted with tile flooring, each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Bed linen, towels and free toiletries are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen. Venecia Bed&Breakfast offers bicycle rental, tourist information and luggage storage.A few shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Bárcena Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. This bed & breakfast includes private parking.
- Our hostess was welcoming and the breakfast plentiful and free!
- The hosts are just fantastic. It was great to stay at a place on the Camino with such an “at home” feel. We especially enjoyed the included breakfast and the opportunity to take some food for the road.
- I loved that it gave me a good start on the next day, so the location, while it seemed far away from town, turned out to be very good.
- Super nice mother and son who run the B & B. They are very helpful and make you feel at home. The rooms are cute, clean, comfy and cozy. Located 5 min. walk from center fo town and there is a short cut to the Camino from the B & B that will save you a mile or so of walking.
- Breakfast was great. Location was so so but not a far walk to plaza mayor. Owners were lovely.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Congosto Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Congosto Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Congosto Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Congosto Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!