4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas – Top Hotel Reviews
Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas:
Arawak Jungle Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Arawak Jungle Hostel is located in Iranduba in the region of Amazonas, just 26 miles from Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 22 miles away.
- Perri and the volunteers at Arawak were friendly and welcoming. We had a lovely room that with a mosquito net and stunning views of the jungle. You’ll see beautiful artwork all around Arawak. Arawak was about a 5 minute walk to Acutuba beach, which was on a quiet section of the Rio Negro. The water here was warm and looked clean. There were a few restaurants with lots of seating and these accepted credit card with quick payment. You can find Arawak easily on Google maps and it’s about a 40 minute drive from the Rio Negro bridge and the roads were good (smooth tarmac the whole way). The breakfast was tasty with a selection of fruit and traditional Brazilian breakfast food. There were lots of facilities to cook and we were given plenty of fridge space to keep our food cool. The pool was kept clean and was great to cool down. There was a jungle trial too, which takes about 20 minutes.
- Wagner, the owner, was really caring and trying to make us feel very welcome. The house itself was really beautiful and cozy. Amazing Pool in front of the house and close by there is a river beach. The breakfast might be a little small, but it was fine for us.
- If you look for a nice hostel surrounded by jungle, then this is a great choice. I just loved the place. I woke up every morning to watch the sunrise ( which you can perfectly see from the rooftop). Also, every morning you can watch how the monkeys eat and play, how birds like tucans, parrots, etc will fly over you head. Wagner, the owner is really nice and helpful. He speaks perfectly English in case you are not fluent in portuguese. The property comes with two lovely dogs that are just adorable. You can hike directly into the rainforest from the hostel. Close to the huge property is the Rio negro with awesome white sandy beaches. You can also cross the river by boat to go to an indigenous village or if you just want to be lazy then relax on the big pool of arawak hostel. All in all, I really enjoyed my stay in the family-like atmosphere. Thank you!
Best place to stay in the Amazons! Quiet and peaceful, beautifully decorated with a unique style. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Is safe to walk around in the surroundings, even by yourself, and to visit the forest and the beaches.
Is also very easy to get there via public transport from Manaus (just ask the staff for directions!).
The breakfast is delicious.
I had an incredible time at Arawak, I hope to get back there soon!
- Really good place to stay a couple of days. The staff is nice and there is praia açutuba really close to the hostel. It´s a good alternative from staying at Manaus.
Solo Nunes offers accommodations in Manaus. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 3.1 miles from Solo Nunes.
No reviews yet.
Chez Les Rois Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chez Les Rois Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Manaus.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 6 miles away.
- The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice, and a fresh juice or some eggs will be prepared for you. A supermarket is around the corner. Rooms are nice and tidy, and are being cleaned everyday. A small fridge in the room, and a good airport pick up. The owner speaks good english
- Não tem café da manhã e á cama não era confortável.
- Estava de passagem em Manaus (moramos no interior do estado) e esperávamos um bom lugar para dormir com duas crianças. Fomos surpreendidos com o local que é muito confortável. Recomendo.
- Atendimento cortez na recepção e privacidade aos clientes
- o local é tranquilo, com uma equipe interessada em auxiliar no que for necessário, atentos, disponíveis, afetuosos.
Familha Crosa offers accommodations in Manaus.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Owner of the hostel, Josuel, is very cool man. His dad makes awesome breakfasts. There is conditioner in each room. Situated in the center of Manaus.
Also Josuel is a guide by jungles, and make awesome tours!
- Wonderful people – friendly, English speaking, helpful, make you feel like family
- This is an excellent place to stay. Very basic, but for the price good value. Jamaica and the others are very friendly and helpful and do excellent job.
- The owner of the house are very kindhearted and willing to help with everything. You feel very welcome 🙂
- Great place to stay in Manaus. The rooms are simple but very clean and comfortable. The owners are very friendly and helpful. They let us check out at noon and leave our bags there for a few more hours too. It’s more like staying in someone’s home than in a hotel. The wifi worked pretty well. You can get to the centre of Manaus on foot in 15-20 minutes.
- Owner of the hostel, Josuel, is very cool man. His dad makes awesome breakfasts. There is conditioner in each room. Situated in the center of Manaus.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Colônia Paricatuba Amazonas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!