4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Claremont New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Claremont New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Claremont New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Claremont New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Claremont New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Claremont New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Claremont New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Claremont New Hampshire:
The Karass Inn
Located in Chester, 30 miles from Killington, The Karass Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 25 miles from The Karass Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles from the property.
- The place was so adorable and homie!! The housekeeper was very accommodating and made an amazing breakfast both mornings. My boyfriend I will most definitely be staying here again.
- It is a warm comfortable vermont country inn. My favorite place in Chester Vt.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the Karass Inn. It provided my son and me with good accommodations in a homey environment at a reasonable price – a winning combination. We were skiing at Okemo (as were the other guests we met), so the 30 minute drive to the hill was pleasant in the morning. It also meant that when we had dinner, we didn’t have to eat directly at the resort. The staff was great. One person met us when we arrived and another was there in the morning to cook us breakfast. Our room was clean, the WiFi solid and we will keep the Karass Inn on our list of places to stay again.
- The Innkeeper at Karass Inn was P H E N O M E N A L. Worldclass hospitality and probably the best breakfast I have had in a long while. Everything was home cooked and had the perfect touch of love. Despite the -24 weather, we felt very warm and welcomed at Karass Inn and would recommend it to our friends should they go to Chester! 🙂 The fireplace was a great touch to our experience as well.
- We liked everything about this inn: location, service, breakfast, parking and cleanliness. We will stay again in the future.
Hugging Bear Inn
In Chester, Vermont, this Victorian bed and breakfast has an on-site Teddy bear gift shop and a full daily breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.Every guest room at the Hugging Bear Inn is uniquely decorated in charming quilts and soft colors. They each have a private bathroom and select rooms have a sofa bed or a fireplace.Watch TV or play board games in the living room at the Hugging Bear B&B. Guests can admire the large collection of Teddy bears throughout the inn.Wake up to a made-to-order country breakfast, including eggs, French toast, and blueberry pancakes with local Vermont maple syrup.Skiing at Okemo Mountain is 14 miles from the inn. Taterhill Golf Club is a 15 minute drive away.
- They served breakfast early so I could get out skiing.
- Old house with lovely decorations and antiques. No locks, no keys, no curfew. Comfortable beds. Quaint town.
- This is a lovely inn with a full breakfast cooked to order, including a wide variety of coffee and tea options. It is right in the center of town, about 15 minutes from skiing at Okemo, but away from the crowds and craziness, and high prices there. There are nice restaurants nearby. The inn is homey and nicely decorated. The owner is very friendly and helpful with information you need for the area.
The Inn owners were wonderful and friendly 👍
The Inn in a beautiful Victorian house with a quaint bear 🐻 shop built into the lower level of the property… the Inn was magical.
If you you’re looking for a place off the beaten path this place is perfect for a night stay.
- Very cute property with bears of all description everywhere. Lounge facilities were great. Different Breakfast options available.
13 Hills Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, 13 Hills Bed & Breakfast is located in South Acworth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a laptop are featured. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking.
- 13 Hills was our first bed and breakfast experience. At first it was strange to be in someone’s home. But very quickly you feel like old friends. Hannah the dog is beyond sweet and the owners go out of their way in the small areas to make your stay special. Byll’s breakfast was the best I’ve ever had and he spends the day roasting your coffee beans only to grind them fresh and French press them. They’ve thought of all the small details that add so much. And the town is like stepping back in time which made it impossible not to relax.
- The home, property & landscaping were awesome. The view is incredible. Cheryl, Byll & Hannah could not have been more welcoming, friendly, accommodating & any other positive adjective one could think of. Byll is also a very fine chef– the breakfasts were absolutely first rate. We had a wonderful time with Hannah. Her tail never stopped wagging whenever she saw us. Our 5 day stay was a real treat. We look forward to staying there again
- We enjoyed every aspect of our stay here. Byll and Cheryl were gracious hosts and made us feel very welcome. We both adored Hannah the dog…she is the sweetest and very well behaved…I wish we could have taken her home with us. The view was spectacular as was the homemade food and coffee and the stars at night were awe inspiring. We went to a nearby winery and did a tour at the Harpoon brewery. We also visited the cute downtown area of Walpole. We ate dinner at The Sumner House and The Common Man and enjoyed both restaurants very much. We look forward to visiting again soon!
- The location has a wonderful view, the bed was excellent and Byll was a pleasant host, their dog Hannah was friendly also. Byll and Cheryl have built a very fuel efficient and open home. Great place for an overnight stay.
- We had a marvelous time. Our hosts were top notch. Can’t wait to visit again.
Golden Stage Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Golden Stage Inn offers accommodations in Proctorsville, just 22 miles from Killington. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Manchester is 27 miles from Golden Stage Inn, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- We felt at home from the moment we arrived. The homemade breakfast was lovely (ask for the fluffy pancakes) and the homemade cookies and soup in the afternoon were such a nice treat after coming back from skiing. The rooms are super comfy and the common area with open fireplace has great atmosphere to it.
- had oatmeal for breakfast , they offered eggs and bacon we chose oatmeal, Julie and Mike are the finest hosts I have ever seen in any bed and breakfast . The place is clean charming and overall delightful
- The Innkeepers were available anytime and very helpful.
- Julie & Mike were the most welcoming people we have aver met. They go out of their way to accommodate even the smallest of your desires. The rooms were clean and comfortable the breakfasts were delicious the atmosphere was wonderful! They get a stellar recommendation form us!!!
- The hosts, Julie and Mike, were charming. The house is in a beautiful, rustic location. The breakfast was the best we had on our 8 day driving holiday through New England.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Claremont New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Claremont New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Claremont New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Claremont New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!