4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile And Leon:
Bed and Breakfast
Flores Del Camino
Flores Del Camino in Castrillo De Los Polvazares has free bikes and a garden. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. The rooms come with a kettle and a private bathroom, while some rooms include a kitchen. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Flores Del Camino.León is 30 mi from the accommodations, while Ponferrada is 24 mi away.
- It is like stepping into a carefully curated oasis that felt like heaven from the moment I arrived until I left. The owners are lovely people and took great care to make me feel at home. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom first rate. I adored the gathering area that functions as a kitchen and lounge and the outside space under pergolas. The owners are happy to prepare dinner and breakfast if you wish. I was so pleased that I opted for that. I could’ve stayed for days but the a Camino beckoned me to continue on. This is on what’s now considered to be an alternate path to the Camino but in reality was historically directly on the Way.
- We liked everything. Beautifully restored 500-year-old home, hospitality, warmth, good food and conversation.
- Flores del Camino is housed in a wonderfully restored traditional house with courtyard and patio. A restful refuge stop when on the camino. Bertrand and Basa are great hosts.
- Beautiful property in a unique setting. Well worth the trip off the Camino.
- Nos sentimos muy agusto por el trato cercano y atento del dueño, el Sr.Bertrand. La estancia está decorada con gran acierto y nos sentimos muy comodos así como en toda la casa ya que pudimos disfrutar de un excelente desayuno en el patio. El lugar es inmejorable, esperamos volver.
Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Rural La Veleta
Featuring a charming central terrace with a barbecue and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Rural La Veleta is set in Murias de Rechivaldo, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Heated rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. One of the rooms is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The house has a rustic style, with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and warm tones. There is a shared living-dining room with a fireplace, TV, sofas and board games.Located in the village’s main square, there are a few dining options nearby. Astorga is around 2.5 mi from La Veleta and offers a range of services, as well as a bus and train station. León is 35 minutes’ drive away via the AP-71 Motorway.
- There is nothing bad to say about to say about Hotel Rural. Our host was so helpful. I lost my trekking poles and she made several phone calls trying to find them. She did our laundry and even ironed my husband’s handkerchiefs. The breakfast was delicious with homemade preserves!
- A good stay here- we used it as a one night stop over between our drive from Picos de Europa to Santiago de Compostela. The room was fairly comfortable and the bathroom was beautifully done in blue/white tile and very clean. We had asked for a double bed but got the two twins shoved together thing (it happens a lot in Europe so not a mark against this property, just the way it often is around here.) They were very comfortable though! Breakfast was very simple but filling, with some excellent berry jam and homemade muffins along with good coffee.
- The hotel and staff were delightful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Everything was excellent! Our hosts were very welcoming and our stay was restful and comfortable. Beautiful home for the night.
- Comfy night, good breakfast, particularly enjoyed the eggs
Bed and Breakfast
B&B A ti
Offering an outdoor pool and free bikes, B&B A ti is located in Valderrey. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV, and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Bed linen is included.At B&B A ti you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking.
- The host family was very friendly and the place was clean
- Prachtige locatie met schitterend uitzicht. Hartelijke ontvangst. Uitstekende en gezellige maaltijden.
Cama muy cómoda, habitación amplia con un diseño muy cuidado. Todo muy limpio. Los propietarios muy amables, con mucha atención al detalle (se molestaron en comprar pan sin gluten para el desayuno).
Muy cerca de Astorga y con un acceso rápido a la autopista para visitar lugares tan bonitos como Las Médulas o acercarse a poblaciones cercanas al Río Órbigo donde se pueden hacer rutas en bici recorriendo pueblos pintorescos sin ver coches. Un lujo para quienes les guste el ciclo turismo y/o la gastronomía.
- Krankheitsbedingt musste ich auf dem Jakobsweg eine zweitägige Pause einlegen. Zum Glück! Das Inhaberpaar hat sich hervorragend um mich gekümmert und das Essen war zudem hervorragend. Das Taxi von Astorga aus kostete gerademal € 10 nach Valderrey. Am Morgen der Weiterreise haben die beiden mich wieder an den Plaza Major in Astorga gefahren.
- La amabilidad y la tranquilidad amen de su limpieza.
Bed and Breakfast
The Stone Boat
Located in Rabanal del Camino, The Stone Boat provides accommodations with free WiFi.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Ponferrada is 22 miles from The Stone Boat.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Castrillo De Los Polvazares Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!