4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carteire Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Carteire Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carteire Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carteire Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carteire Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carteire Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carteire Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carteire Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
O lar de Lardeiros
Set in Lugo, O lar de Lardeiros offers free WiFi and mountain views, 21 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 mi from the property.
- Perfect location for our holiday. House was clean and tidy. Owners/family were very helpful and went out of their way make sure everything was smooth and easy. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed. Thank you.
- The Hosts Jose and Geles were fantastic. Friendly, helpful and accomodating. We couldn’t have asked for any more. The place is beautiful, clean and comfortable. By far the best place we’ve stayed on the Camino. Located a few minutes walk off the Camino to escape the throng of pilgrims. Perfect in every sense.
- We had an amazing time staying at Jose and his family home. They are loving and kind people and welcomed us with open arms. Theyre location is beautiful and perfect for a few nights of taking things easy and enjoying what is around you.
Que decir….Gente maravillosa! la casa preciosa en un sitio para perderse en la naturaleza, volveriamos muchas veces mas a explorar las campiñas y los bosques que rodean toda la zona. La cama super comoda y toda la decoracion de la casa hermosa y calida.
Tienen unos vecinos valen oro tambien y nos sentimos super a gusto!
- El desayuno estaba bueno y los dueños muy amables.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lucus bed is located in Lugo, on The Saint James Way pilgrimage route, 450 feet from Roman Walls of Lugo, 900 feet from Lugo Cathedral and 1,300 feet from Plaza Mayor.All units are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, and mini-bar. Bathrobes and slippers, as well as bed linen, are provided.The local area is famous for its gastronomy and wines.Rosalia de Castro Park is 1,000 feet from Lucus bed. Congress and Exhibition Center is 0.6 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 mi from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the mini bar was well stocked. The shower was nice and the room smelt good too. Maria was amazingly helpful and kind – she speaks English too! It has an excellent location, 2 minutes from the cathedral and city life. A supermarket is under 10 minutes walk away in most directions also.
- Location excellent. One minute walk to the Roman Wall and the cathedral. Nice little apartment; excellent quality bed in our room. Host Maria very friendly and helpful.
- Everything ok, Maria, the host, is super kind!!! 🙂
- La habitación muy bonita y cómoda, tiene todo cuanto puedas necesitar. La ubicación idónea, cerca de la muralla. Si algún día volvemos a Lugo sin duda repetiremos.
- La ubicación, lo acogedor que resulto es como alquilar una buhardilla en el centro.
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta is set in Lugo, 0.6 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the bed and breakfast, each room has a wardrobe.Guests at B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta can enjoy a continental breakfast.Other facilities available at the property include free parking for bicycles.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from the accommodations.
- Everything was very clean and there was a great set for the bathroom – towels, robe, shower gel, shapmoo, toothbrush, etc. Also, there is very nice space for the kitchen and living room.
- Super clean room and bathroom. Price was amazing and quite central but just a bit out of the busy area, so it was quiet. They offer full service laundry service for 10€. Breakfast is extra, and the WiFi worked well. Lovely communal sitting room on 4th floor with Tv and comfortable seating. The owner and cleaning staff are lovely and very helpful. It was quiet and my room felt very private. I would recommend this place.
- Absolutely everything, this property met my every need from laundry to breakfast to a warm bed. If I’m ever in Lugo again this’ll be the first place on my mind!
- The location was great, walk right to the roman walls.
- The service made me feel at home and everything was extra-clean. It was so clean, that a fly came with me through the door and followed me in every room because it couldn’t find anything smelly at all.
Bed and Breakfast
Melide – Saville
Featuring barbecue facilities, a garden, and a terrace, Melide – Saville has accommodations in Melide with free WiFi and mountain views. With garden views, this property provides a patio.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV. There’s a bathroom with a shower, and free toiletries and a hair dryer are featured.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Betanzos is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Melide – Saville.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carteire Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carteire Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carteire Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carteire Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!