4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carrillo Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carrillo Limon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carrillo Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carrillo Limon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carrillo Limon:
Casa Rio Blanco Eco Friendly B&B
Casa Rio Blanco Eco Friendly B&B is located near Guápiles on the banks of the Rio Blanco overlooking the rain forest. This B&B offers private eco-cabins.Featuring a private entrance and a fan, cabins of the B&B provide guests a covered balcony where they can enjoy river and tropical garden views. Bright colors and wood paneling are featured throughout the rooms. The ensuite bathrooms also come with free toiletries.Free Wifi available at the lounge and dining room.Free breakfast is provided to guests of this B&B. Dinners are also available, including vegetarian and gluten-free options that can be arranged on request. Casa Rio Blanco Eco Friendly’s tour desk can arrange rafting excursions and day trips to Tortuguero National Park. Guests can enjoy a 20% discount on zip-lining and aerial tram rides.It’s just 10 minutes’ drive via Highway 32 to Braulio Carillo National Park, which is ideal for hiking. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 49.7 miles away, while the Caribbean Sea is within 43.5 miles and the Arenal Volcano is 49.7 miles away.
- We loved this place the most out of all the placed we stayed at on our trip through Costa Rica. The cabins are above a river so you can hear the river and the jungle all night. The bed was super comfortable and the food really good too.
- The situation and surroundings were a delightful start to our stay in Costa Rica. We enjoyed time with the (volunteer) couple who were in charge, and other visitors. The chance to go out early and see a wide range of birds and to sit on the verandah and hear the sounds of the river and the birds was relaxing and what we came for.
- Great location and fantastic host. Comfy cabins and nice food
- The rustic atmosphere of the lodge and meeting other guests at meal time. The sound of the river, the grounds and the birds. The stay-in hosts were very graceful and helpful. Good stop on a long drive.
- It is quirky, well organised and relaxing. Annette’s personal attention was helpful and lovely. It is close to the rainforest aerial tram.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Boruca is located in San Isidro. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. San José is 8 miles from La Boruca, and Alajuela is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 9 miles from La Boruca.
- The breakfast was excellent and Ken is a great host.
- It’s proximity to San Jose and Braullio Carillo National Park. The room was comfortable and clean in a pretty setting. The owners were friendly and very helpful.
Ken is an excellent welcoming host. It was dark when we arrived and I was having a little bit of difficulty finding his place. We called him and he met us to lead us the rest of the way. Then he helped us order a take-out dinner which was delivered shortly to our room – a very generous quantity of Chinese food!
His property is a little tropical paradise. The breakfast was wonderful.
He gave me wonderful advise for my drive to the La Pavona boat the next day.
- The beds were wonderful. The landscaping was beautiful. There was no Tv but they had over1000 movies to watch. It was a very remote location and a bit hard to find in the rain and darlkness however the owner stayed on the phone with us till we found it. Breakfast was delicious and served on an outside patio. Very personal service. Excellent choice. On site secure parking
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner, great advice, very accommodating and going out of his way to help us having the best time possible. Superb breakfast. Very comfortable beds. Beautiful garden. Child friendly.
Located in Birrí, 11 miles from San José, Cypresal features a restaurant and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Cypresal, and Escazú is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud offers accommodations in Heredia, just 5 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 12 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud, and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carrillo Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carrillo Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carrillo Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carrillo Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!