4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cabra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cabra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabra Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cabra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cabra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cabra Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
La Posada De Adul
Set in the heart of Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve, charming La Posada De Adul is 800 feet from Carcabuey Castle. The guest house offers BBQ facilities and air-conditioned rooms with spacious terrace.With whitewashed walls and wooden finishes, the rooms feature marble floors and simple décor. They all come with a TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided.La Posada De Adul is an eco-friendly property that uses solar energy. It offers a buffet breakfast and a shared kitchen including microwave and coffee machine. There is a variety of restaurants offering characteristic Andalusian cuisine, within a 5-minute walk.Córdoba and Granada are within 1-hour’s drive and there are direct buses 5 minutes from the property. Malaga and several Mediterranean beaches are 81 mi away.
- Great little posada full of charm. Comfortable and clean. Lovely views. Very helpful and friendly owner. Good bar/restaurant close by.
- Very good place to stay for exploring the Subbettica and it’s a charming town to wander around but if you’re there in the week things close down earlier than the larger towns. Very good breakfast. Owner is friendly and helpful.
The great enthousiasm of the owner (Mamen), her enormous hospitality, nothing was too much for her (mas coffee, bread and so on); this all create a very nice / comfortabele atmosphere in La Posada de Adul.
In la Posada everything “breath” Andalucia; so nice and friendly!
Therewith the very good price i very recommand this accomodation!
Also great that you can visit within an hour Cordoba and in less time many other nice villages like Priego de Cordoba, Zuheros, Luque, Iznajar and many more.
So visit it, don’t doubt!
- Very pretty old-stone construction with nice attention to decorative detail. We had independant access via our patio which was nice as we had two dogs with us so we didnt have to worry so much about going through the main areas. Flexible arrival time, flexible departure time. Use of communal kitchen with gas hob and microwave, and fridge available – nice touch.
- A rustic but avery attractive find set in a small town in a world of miles of olive trees. Immaculately clean on the inside and pretty on the outside with flowers and vines. Breakfast was simple but delicious. Could not have been better.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa La Cubilla
Located in Carcabuey, Casa La Cubilla has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden.There’s a shared bathroom with bidet and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Priego de Córdoba is 9 miles from Casa La Cubilla. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Boutique house LujoPobre
Located in Montilla in the Andalusia region, Boutique house LujoPobre has accommodations with free WiFi.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby and a bicycle rental service is available.Cordoba is 29 miles from Boutique house LujoPobre, while Cabra is 21 miles from the property.
- The host May was very helpful organizing visit to bodegas and I had a very good tour of the Aurora from vineyard to tasting room and the process in between.
It’s a small private hotel guided with only one person, Maria. Extremely welcoming and kind! Lots of parking places in front of the hotel. The best rooms with all you need in a very good condition and quality. She has also washed and ironed our clothes. Thank you very much, Maria.
Definitely first place to stay in Montilla.
- So tastefully decorated creating a unique and tranquil atmosphere. Beautiful
- The decoration felt really authentic — like staying at grandma’s house.
- The accommodation was amazing, very beautifully furnished and the owner was super kind
Bed and Breakfast
Cortijo Andalus Almazara
Located in Iznájar, Cortijo Andalus Almazara has accommodations with free WiFi, mountain views, and access to a fitness room.Units come with a kitchenette with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a free toiletries and bath. A toaster and coffee machine are also offered.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool.Cortijo Andalus Almazara provides a grill.Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Cabra is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 48 miles from Cortijo Andalus Almazara.
- We loved our short stay in Iznajar! The host Bruno was really friendly, the rooms were lovely and clean, the grounds were beautiful and our breakfast the next morning was tasty and plentiful! We’ll definitely be back to Cortijo Andalus!
- This beautiful spacious walled retreat was so tranquil and relaxing! We received a large fabulous breakfast including freshly squeezed orange juice, whilst listening to the chorus of bird song! The host was extremely friendly and helpful, He was fluent in English and gave us lots of interesting information on the surrounding area! We definitely recommend this property, it is just perfect!
- Easy access to Iznajar and the area surrounding the embalse. We were greeted by our host, Bruno, who saw to our needs, communicated well about arrival and was easily available during our stay. He also provided an excellent customized breakfast. The Cortijo is an amazing building decorated in a Moroccan fashion. It’s very lovely. The owners are continuing with fine tuning the remodelling. Our spacious main floor bedroom was very warm and cozy with a thick fluffy duvet despite the cold outside.
- The children were allowed to use the pool although out of season. A peaceful location albeit a drive from local villages. The host made great effort to supply is with things we needed during our stay.
- El anfitrion super amable y atento. Todo decorado con muy buen gusto y muy limpio.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cabra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cabra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cabra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cabra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!