4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Brodhead Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Brodhead Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Brodhead Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brodhead Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brodhead Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Brodhead Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Brodhead Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Brodhead Pennsylvania:
The Sayre Mansion
In Lehigh Valley, this Bethlehem bed and breakfast is located among mansions in the Fountain Hill Historic District and has an elegant décor with wood furnishings and antiques. A breakfast of muffins and fruit are served each morning.Guests at the Sayre Mansion can also request other breakfast options like French toast and Belgian waffles from the kitchen. A fitness center is also available.Rooms are decorated with unique colors and antiques. The suites have a spa bathtub and each room has a cable TV and sitting area.The Sayre Mansion is less than one mile from Lehigh University and Sands Casino is a 5 minute drive away.
- Magnificent bed – – – wish I could bring it home. Room was very nicely furnished, extrememely spacious, well lit for reading and a very comfortable couch to sit on and read. Room ventilation was the nicest I’ve ever experienced in a hotel/inn/B&B, at any price.
- The bed was amazing!! A lot of Antique furniture, fitting with the Manor. It was comfortable and inviting. I tend to like my rooms cooler so they were willing to turn the heat down, which I have had trouble with at other places. Everyone was friendly and willing to help.
- Historicity, breakfast and the friendliness of the staff.
- Well-located, comfortable, professional and experienced staff.
- Bed was like a cloud! Breakfast was fabulous! Decanter of sherry was a welcome sight on a very cold night when we returned from dinner! We can’t wait to return!
The Lafayette Inn
Less than a 5 minute walk from Lafayette College, this Easton, Pennsylvania bed and breakfast boasts free Wi-Fi access and a large wrap-around porch. The Crayola Factory is 1 miles away.Each room at The Lafayette Inn is individually decorated in light colors and has a private bathroom. They all offer cable TV, while select rooms have plush bathrobes and a desk.Guests can enjoy a full breakfast, including Belgian waffles and homemade baked goods, every morning in the dining room.Concierge services and a business center are available at The Lafayette B&B. Relax by the parlor room fireplace or grand piano.The Lost River Caverns are 13 miles from the inn. The Riverview Country Club is a 10 minute drive away.
- Nice breakfast. Waffles were delicious. The omelette was great.
- Home made granola- belgian waffles and the best steel cut oats!
- The breakfast cook was very friendly. The breakfast was good.
- We enjoyed the antiques, breakfast! and the towels were big, soft and fluffy!
- The beautiful furnishings and tasty breakfast were my favorite things about Lafayette Inn.
Wydnor Hall Inn
This charming bed and breakfast in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, offers free Wi-Fi and uniquely decorated rooms. Lehigh University and the Stabler Corporate Center are a 5 minute drive away.Individually decorated rooms feature plush bedding and a private bathroom. The cottage at Wydnor Hall Inn is a private 2-story guesthouse with a sitting area and a fireplace.A full breakfast is served on weekends in the dining room, while a continental breakfast is available on weekdays. Guests can relax in the sitting room which includes a fireplace.Silver Creek Country Club is 4 miles away and DeSales University is an 8 minute drive from Bethlehem’s Wydnor Hall Inn. The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley is 2 miles away.
- Friendly staff, good quiche. Cottage beautiful and private.
- The for sale sign in the front yard. It’s pretty clear that the owner(s) are all done with the place. It’s fallen into disrepair and they are just looking to be done with it and haven’t maintained it for years. Don’t believe the 4.x reviews, they are either really old or fraudulent.
- Very welcoming staff and breakfast was superb. Just a great B&B and we will no doubt stay there again when going to Bethlehem.
- James was exceptional friendly professional. Comfortable speaking with him. Elizabeth was a breath of fresh air. She was so pleasant. We would definitely recommend this b&b
- Beautiful historic inn with period furninsings. Loved the steam shower in our room, the peaceful atmosphere and the wood burning fireplace in the parlor. Breakfast was delicious
Historic Benner Mansion
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Historic Benner Mansion is located in Allentown, just 6 miles from Bethlehem. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jim Thorpe is 23 miles from Historic Benner Mansion, and Reading is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 5 miles from Historic Benner Mansion.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Brodhead Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Brodhead Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Brodhead Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Brodhead Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!