4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Brantford Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Brantford Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Brantford Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brantford Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brantford Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Brantford Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Brantford Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Brantford Ontario:
Little Paris Bed and Breakfast
Little Paris Bed and Breakfast is located in Paris, Ontario, only minutes from the downtown area. This B&B features air-conditioned rooms, free private parking, free WiFi and a complimentary breakfast in the morning.The guest accommodation is an entire bungalow unit, complete with a master bedroom, additional queen bedroom, children’s room, private bathroom, kitchen and living room. It has a private front entrance.Each morning the B&B serves a homemade full English breakfast on site.Little Paris Bed and Breakfast is 62.1 miles from Toronto, 37.9 miles from Burlington, 32.3 miles from Guelph, 29.2 miles from Hamilton and 25.5 miles from Kitchener.
Very clean. Bed very comfortable.
Wonder breakfast served by Hostess.
- The B&B was exceptionally clean. The owner was lovely and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. A short walk to downtown.
- Lots of room. Lovely art work by owner. Excellent breakfast. Very friendly and comfortable.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. So much food. Beds were very comfortable and rooms very quiet.
- Very friendly owners, great breakfast with lots of choice. Clean and spacious rooms. We visted the weekend of the Paris fair and had a wonderful time.
- Very clean. Bed very comfortable.
Serenity Ranch Bed & Breakfast
Set amidst 2 acres of farmland in Ancaster Village, Serenity Ranch Bed & Breakfast provides a daily full Canadian breakfast. Uniquely decorated accommodation offers free WiFi and an electric fireplace.A flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player are included in all the rooms. Each enjoys a microwave and mini fridge. Bathrobes and a hairdryer can be found in the en suite bathroom.Other facilities include shared seating areas, a communal full kitchen area, and a year-round outdoor lounge overlooking the countryside.Several restaurants are located within 3.1 miles of the property. It is 1.6 miles from the Mystic Golf Club. Within 21.7 miles are various Niagara wineries, such as Puddicombe Estate and Magnotta Winery.
- Hands down the best bed and breakfast experience I’ve had, no wonder they are rated number 1 in Canada! We were so lucky to have stumbled upon this place when booking our trip. The devoted owner of the b&b is a superb interior designer, a wonderful cook and a gracious host and it shows. You can’t miss the thoughtful little bits and pieces that goes into this place, for example the room offered not only the standard toiletries but also includes anything else you might need, like makeup remover and two kinds of shampoo for different hair types. Will definitely stay here again when we are in the area!
- They made me feel like I was at home. It was that good.
- The owner thought about all the little details to make this such a warm and welcoming experience
- Our hosts couldn’t have been more gracious or caring. They are sincerely committed to providing a warm and pampering stay. They have created an oasis – even one night there was rejuvenating.
- THe hosts were very pleasant and went out of their way to make us feel at home. The accommodations were extremely comfortable, and they were the highlight of our trip. Highly recommend this B&B.
Cedar Cottage B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Cedar Cottage B&B is located in Waterford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. John C. Munro Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable, it is quite roomy, and the kitchenette is a useful feature.. The private entrance is a great feature. The hosts were gracious, personable, and very helpful. We will come back many times I am sure.
- Great hosts, and so nice to have my dietary need (low-lactose) so graciously accommodated. Excellent, generous breakfast and hosts were fine company.
- Gracious hosts! Delicious breakfast – more than we could have expected – comfortable
- The hosts are extremely friendly and provide a superb breakfast and wonderful service. The room is spacious and comfortable and the surroundings are quiet and peaceful. This would be an excellent place to spent multiple nights if you have a longer time to spend in the area.
- Very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was made from locally sourced ingredients, tasted delicious. Great place to getaway and relax from the busy city life. Close by to Port Dover beach and vineyards. Host was extremely nice and helpful with lots of local suggestions.
The Butter Barn Bed and Breakfast
Located in Waterford, 31 miles from Hamilton, The Butter Barn Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very gracious hosts, made us feel welcome.beautifully decorated living room ,we had full access to.
- Very clean home. Owner was very friendly & accommodating.
- Really good place, people working there are just so kind and pleasant to talk with.
- The room and the house were very nice. The owners were very friendly and inviting.
- The house is beautiful! Spacious rooms. The hosts are very friendly and welcoming.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Brantford Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Brantford Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Brantford Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Brantford Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!