4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Borredá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Borredá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Borredá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borredá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borredá Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Borredá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Borredá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Borredá Catalonia:
Bed and Breakfast
El Castell de la Pobla de Lillet (Adults Only)
El Castell de la Pobla de Lillet is a holiday home, located in La Pobla de Lillet. The property features views of the mountain and is 2,800 feet from Gaudí’s Artigas Gardens.There is a spacious living room with fireplace. Towels and bed linen are featured in this property.The area is popular for skiing. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and canoeing.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 47 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Cal Tranquil is located in Castellar del Riu and offers barbecue facilities. The property has mountain views and is 6 miles from Les Soques and 6 miles from La Creu.The bed and breakfast also provides a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A bicycle rental service and ski storage space are offered at the property.Telecorda is 6 miles from the bed and breakfast. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 73 miles away.
- Wonderdul property! With wonderful landlords! When I booked the room I thought it was somewhat like a rural hostel or of that sort. But in fact it is a private property with big territory around it where the first floor with only two rooms is for guests and the upper floor is for the owners. So it feels like you’re visiting some friends and not renting a hotel room. The surroundings are just what you need. There is almost nobody around the neighborhood so it is perfect for disconnecting and enjoying the silence! Will come back for sure!
The location, Craig was very nice he told us about the area. Breakfast was good, even gave us oranges and a citrus squeezer.
Kitchen was basic with coffee maker, fridge with milk, tea and sugar provided, microwave and kettle.
The bathroom was delightful and very clean with a good shower.
- La habitación muy limpia y linda, la atención estupenda! La ubicación genial. Una paz que transmite el lugar.
- Ubicado en un entorno privilegiado. Pareja de propietarios muy majos y siempre disponibles para consejos o incidencias
- El lugar, que es un su hogar que han creado Neu y Craig es precioso. Las habitaciones son amplias, acogedoras y limpias. El agua caliente funciona perfecto. El entorno espectacular. Y Neu y Craig nos acogieron de maravilla, como tenemos varias intolerancias alimenticias se preocuparon de hacernos un desayuno acorde a nuestras necesidades. Además nos hizo un tiempo buenísimo. Para repetir
Bed and Breakfast
With city views, Bressol is located in Ripoll and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A bicycle rental service and ski storage space are available on site.Camprodon is 15 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Olot is 20 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 56 miles away.
- Although categorized as a B&B, I would rate this more as an AirB&B. There are full kitchen facilities for making breakfast or supper which was really convenient. The rooms are beautiful with furniture recycled and upgraded by an Association that supports people who have behavior, mental and physical challenges. Great location in city. You can walk everywhere.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
- Camas muy cómodas y cocina comunitaria, dónde te puedes hacer algo para comer/cenar, y dónde tienes todos los alimentos para el desayuno (que estan incluidos en el precio).
Cocina abierta 24 horas
Cuarto de baño enorme
- Un lugar muy acogedor, incluso ponian comida y bebida para desayunar o tomar algo, muy limpio y comodo. Repetiria si vuelvo a campdevanol.
Bed and Breakfast
Niu Dels Falcons
The Niu Dels Falcons chalet, in the town of La Molina in the Catalan Pyrenees, offers wonderful views and easy access to ski slopes. It has large gardens and a swimming pool.The wood-paneled rooms in the Niu Dels Falcons all have cable TV, safe and views.The gardens of the Niu Dels Falcons cover some 3,000 m2, and include a small lake and woods. Inside there is a cozy lounge with a bar serving a range of drinks. The Niu also offers homemade cooking in the evenings.The area is ideal for mountain biking, climbing and gliding, all of which the hotel can help arrange. The hotel has free onsite parking and ski storage.
The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
The restaurant has an amazing view.
- It’s a great place. The house looks a bit like from a fairy tale, in the middle of the forest. The area is very calm and peaceful, only sometimes you can hear louder cars or motorbikes from the near road (like once an hour) .The rooms are a bit small but super cozy and the owner is super nice. She is so helpful and friendly. There is plenty of space in the garden to relax and rest on a fresh air. We had dinner there and it was very good. The dining room has great views.
- We liked the family room with attic section for the boys. Hostess was friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- Hostess, Luisa, was super friendly and welcoming. All in all, a lovely place to stay.
- The homely feeling received while the stay. Louiza was a sweet lady, she did her best to give us comfort, her property is like a nice big house converted into a hotel, If you are looking for a cozy stay in the snow mountains, Then its a Highly recommended place. 15 Mins from La Molina Station and 5-10 mins from a Ski Place, u need a taxi forsure.
- The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Borredá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Borredá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Borredá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Borredá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!