4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bispo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bispo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bispo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bispo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bispo Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bispo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bispo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bispo Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
Casa do Portomeñe
Casa do Portomeñe is located in Surribas, in the Galician countryside. This rustic property has a garden. Free on site parking is available.The rooms at Casa do Portomeñe feature wooden floors and furniture, along with stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each one has garden views and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge with sofas, as well as a tour desk service. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.The surrounding countryside offers opportunities to go hiking. The cities of Ourense and Lugo are around 45 minutes’ drive from the house.
- Ein tolles Gebäude mit tollen Zimmern, sehr freundliches Personal
- La casa, el jardin, el entorno y Beverly y su hija son fantasticas!
Estuvimos dos noches en Casa do Portomeñe muy agradables. La casa tiene mucho encanto, es cómoda y todo está muy limpio. Los anfitriones superamables, muy buena gente, recuerdos a Xoana!
El entorno es precioso, rodeado de bosque y campos, ideal para hacer excursiones por los alrededores.
Si quieres visitar Ribeira Sacra, que recomiendo sin dudar, los monasterios, los pueblecitos de la zona.. es una casa perfecta para quedarse unos dias!
- El desayuno estaba muy bueno. El cafe y la mermelada riquisimas. Mucha relajacion y tranquilidad
La casa es muy bonita y grande, con muchos espacios comunes para disfrutarlos. El jardín maravilloso y la habitación amplia, cómoda y súper limpia. Desayunos y cenas de calidad, a un precio justo y contenido, Xose Manuel un gran cocinero q utiliza buena materia prima, incluidos los productos frescos de su propia huerta. La tranquilidad del entorno y el trato de los anfitriones junto con su pequeña,
la preciosa y educada Xoana ha sido espectacular. Beverly, siempre respetando nuestra intimidad, dispuesta a ayudar desde el primer momento y a hacer nuestra visita mejor y mucho más cómoda, con detalles q hacen q tu estancia sea especial y marquen la diferencia, consigue q lo bueno sea incluso mejor, es un encanto. Gracias a los tres, volveremos seguro, y lo recomendáremos sin temor a equivocarnos.
Bed and Breakfast
O lar de Lardeiros
Set in Lugo, O lar de Lardeiros offers free WiFi and mountain views, 21 mi from Congress and Exhibiton Center.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 mi from the property.
- The Hosts Jose and Geles were fantastic. Friendly, helpful and accomodating. We couldn’t have asked for any more. The place is beautiful, clean and comfortable. By far the best place we’ve stayed on the Camino. Located a few minutes walk off the Camino to escape the throng of pilgrims. Perfect in every sense.
- We had an amazing time staying at Jose and his family home. They are loving and kind people and welcomed us with open arms. Theyre location is beautiful and perfect for a few nights of taking things easy and enjoying what is around you.
Que decir….Gente maravillosa! la casa preciosa en un sitio para perderse en la naturaleza, volveriamos muchas veces mas a explorar las campiñas y los bosques que rodean toda la zona. La cama super comoda y toda la decoracion de la casa hermosa y calida.
Tienen unos vecinos valen oro tambien y nos sentimos super a gusto!
- El desayuno estaba bueno y los dueños muy amables.
- La habitación , muy amplia y cómoda. Limpia y la cama calentita. Dormimos genial y el sitio muy tranquilo. Una desconexión total. Lo mejor sin duda la hospitalidad de los dueños y su amabilidad.
Bed and Breakfast
Alojamiento O Caminante
Alojamiento O Caminante is located in Villareda. Complimentary WiFi is featured.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave and fridge.Guests can also relax in the garden.Lugo is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Portomarin is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- So clean and new but with old Spanish style. Beautiful place. Worth staying.
- Sandra was very kind and we had a very pleasant stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom big and very clean. We didn’t realised we had a kitchen we could use or we would have purchased some food to cook in there. However we visited Sandra & her husband’s pulperia and we had a delicious dinner. A very positive experience.
- Ein ganz neues Haus mit intelligenter Haustechnik und stilvoll eingerichtet.
- La casa en sí es preciosa, está muy bien montada con muebles de calidad y buen diseño!
- Una casa preciosa, la decoración, la limpieza, la cocina y el salón fantásticos y las habitaciones super acogedoras, Además la facilidad que nos dieron, que nos acercaban en coche a la casa. Una experiencia muy buena. Gracias
Bed and Breakfast
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural is 5 mi from Chantada, in the hills of the Ribeira Sacra wine region. This house has many terraces with amazing views over the Mino Valley.Each room at Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also receive a buffet complete breakfast each morning.In the countryside around Cabo Do Mundo you can enjoy hiking, cycling, river cruises and wine tasting. Ourense’s famous hot springs are close by too.
- The property manager Paula was wonderful. The rooms were cozy. The wine selection was fantastic with full access to guests 24 hours a day. And the views from the rooms and terrace are extraordinary.
- Paula was amazing! From contacting us to give us exact driving directions to making a delicious breakfast from local producers/products. Some of the best bread and pastries we have ever had! Her care for her guests is truly amazing!
- Fantastic location. Excellent renovation and views from balcony and terrace. We liked bar arrangements and breakfast was excellent. Very relaxing wished we had stayed longer.
- The views are amazing! Very tranquil, a nice retreat to unwind.
- Great location with a breathtaking view on the river. Spacious and bright room. Amazing shower, carved in the stone. A dawn on the Mino seen from bed is an experience. Very good breakfast, plentiful and with flavorous local products. Paula and Jolanda are super kind, familiar and welcome you at the best. They are really special and we really felt home. We will never forget a sweet breakfast taken with Paula and other guests talking about photography.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bispo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bispo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bispo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bispo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!