4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bethel Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Bethel Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bethel Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bethel Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bethel Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bethel Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bethel Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bethel Maine:
Holidae House Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Bethel – and a guest favorite.
Holidae House Bed & Breakfast is located in Bethel, 30 miles from North Conway and 27 miles from Jackson.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Breakfast was fabulous & offered gluten free options. Location is excellent offering many options for dinner within walking distance. The owners are very accommodating.
- John and Jeanette are very welcoming – they make you feel like you are visiting old friends. The house is being lovingly restored and true to its period (with the added convenience of private bathrooms). The breakfast is fantastic and the location was very central to all that Bethel and Newry offer. We would definitely come back!
- Very clean, room was comfortable and good sized. Breakfast was great. The owners were very friendly. Nice place to stay.
- The food was great. The owners warm, welcoming and knowledgeable. Being able to walk everywhere in this beautiful little town was great. We especially enjoyed being able to walk to a variety of great places to eat each evening.
- Breakfast was delicious…very good coffee and attentive owners. Our room was beautiful and we were very comfortable.
The Inn at the Rostay
Open for all four seasons, this Bethel inn provides free transportation to skiing at the Sunday River Ski Resort and can accommodate hikers from the Appalachian Trail. Free Wi-Fi is also accessible.In the warmer months, guests staying at the Rostay Inn can enjoy picnicking by the outdoor pavilion or viewing the on-site garden. Trails for snowmobiling and cross country skiing are available in the winter.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in every room at The Inn at the Rostay. Free toiletries are supplied in the private bathroom.The BIG Adventure Center is less than 1 miles from the inn.
- Location was close to our destination for skiing at Sunday River.
- An average place to stay. Decent breakfast, clean room, nice staff.
- The breakfast was great! The room was very clean and comfy. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Pancakes and french toast were excellent. The owner loves to help you in anyway she can. The deluxe queen was great. Lots of space to store skis and equipment. Super close to Sunday River. The free shuttle bus to the mountain is nice. And the town of bethel is beautiful in the winter.
- The staff was so incredibly nice and accommodating! The room was comfortable and very close to Sunday River, which made for a great ski weekend.
Chapman Inn is located in Bethel, just 29 miles from North Conway. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking.
- Sandy is an absolute doll! A fantastic location in a lovely, beautiful town away from all the glamour of Sunday River. Can walk to all the restaurants, especially Suds Pub!
- The inn’s owner, Sandra, was warm and welcoming and the B&B was charming, clean and comfortable. She provided a lovely, varied breakfast each morning in the homey dining room.
- Our room was very quiet which was nice. We were able to easily walk to a restaurant for dinner.
- it was a relaxing environment with very friendly people!
- The breakfasts were delicious and rich in variety- pancakes and eggs with bacon one day, french toast and sausage and eggs another day. Good coffee, to-go cups, walkability through historic Bethel.
No View Farm
Offering a barbecue and views of the mountain, No View Farm is set on South Rumford Road in Rumford. The bed and breakfast has a foot and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The Loft bedrooms accessible by only stairs feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Rooms come with a shared bathroom, dining room. No View Farm features free WiFi.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking.
- Funky, hippy place. Like staying with your college buddies. The wifi was surprisingly strong. Heat was good. The breakfast was fresh made to our order, bacon, eggs and toast.
- Love this place! Friendly people, wonderful food, charming ambiance. During my stay overnight temperatures outside hit twenty below, but all was nice and cozy inside. At 9am the next morning I heard the rooster crowing outside. I really enjoyed my stay!
- Homemade bread, jam, and English muffin, organic breakfast, electric heater in room and cafe pellet stove to warm on a cold day of skiing Sunday River. Nice hosts clean facilities and good food, orange juice, eggs, and fried potatoes.
- The place looked nice and cozy and the bed was comfortable. The owner has breakfast option for 10$ but we didn’t get a chance to have as we had to leave early morning.
- great staff and workers ( who also lived there ), interesting conversations, felt like a big family, delicious breakfast, cozy lunch place
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bethel Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bethel Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bethel Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bethel Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!