4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Benaocaz Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benaocaz Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Benaocaz Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Benaocaz Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Benaocaz Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Benaocaz Andalucía:
Located in Ronda, M.L. Campo provides accommodations with a seating area and a kitchenette.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Plaza de Espana is 3.4 miles from M.L. Campo, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 3.8 miles away. Malaga Airport is 64 miles from the property.
The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
Also the check in worked easy and we always felt welcome and good. Thank you!
There are also animals on the property. Super lovely dogs and horses, all really nice tammed and happy!
We had a really nice stay!
- Clean, spacious, country, just great. Beautiful scenery. Love it, but for the distance.
- Me gustaba la amplitud de las instalaciones; la cocina, la sala de estar, rincones para sentarse. Estaba todo relativamente nuevo; los muebles, una pantalla grande de televisión. Las habitaciones tenían sus propias cerraduras. Me gustaba el silencio por la noche; nada de ruido de coches, únicamente se escuchaba los animales (caballos, perros, una lechuza, vacas, etc.) También por estar sola como mujer unas noches en la casa me agradaba de tener buenas cerraduras en las puertas y rejas en las ventanas y sentirme más segura por ello. También me gustaba poder tener a mi perro conmigo en la casa, aunque tuve que pagar un suplemento de 5 euros por noche por ella.
When you wake up in the morning you hear the birds sing while in nature … except if a dog barks an hour and a half to your window at 07.00 in the morning …
Al despertar por la mañana escuchas los pájaros cantar al estar en la naturaleza….excepto si un perro se pone a ladrar una hora y media hacia tu ventana a las 07.00 de la mañana…
Ungewöhnliche Unterkunft. Liegt 5 Km außerhalb von Jerez und ist eine kleine Farm.
Die Gastgeberin spricht perfekt Deutsch und ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Die Räumlichkeiten sind
ungewöhnlich groß und alles neu eingerichtet. Wunderbares Bett !
Allerdings sollte man Tiere mögen, denn Hundegebell oder Hahnengeschrei am frühen Morgen
gehören eben auch dazu.
- The finca is just outside Ronda and a really nice place. Everything inside is modern and the beds are more than good! We slept like god’s in it.
La Escuela del Campo
Offering an outdoor pool, La Escuela del Campo is located 14 mi from Ronda. It offers free WiFi and both rooms and a house with mountain views.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. The house includes a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Free on-site parking is provided. The Grazalema Mountains are 8.7 mi from the property. Estepona is a 90-minute drive away.
a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
breakfast was varied and delicious.
thank you so much for a fantastic stay!
a fantastic place to see the stars at night too!
- Very warm people, breakfast was haute cuisine and delicious. Beautiful place to stay, nearby nice cities like setenil and ronda, possibility to bycicle (via verde) and even to go for paragliden.
- La Escuela del Campo is peaceful, but isolated – with the nearest village about 10 minutes away. It is charming and the hosts are delightful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was superb – and the setting is great.
- Maria and Luke were wonderful hosts, even getting up early- as the sun rose over the valley, to make us coffee prior to us leaving.
- Delightful couple running the b&b. Our room was comfortable. Lovely pool and chaise longues and a stunning view from the patio. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety.
- a wonderful experience. great views, friendly accommodating hosts and very clean.
Bed and Breakfast
Buena Vista Ronda Club
One of our top picks in Ronda.Set in Ronda, 2,300 feet from Plaza de Espana, Buena Vista Ronda Club features rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a bar. Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 0.6 mi away.Rooms have access to a shared terrace with a city view. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Buena Vista Ronda Club all rooms have air conditioning, heating, music player with bluetooth and a flat-screen TV.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna. Guests at Buena Vista Ronda Club will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ronda, like hiking. Breakfast is served at a cafeteria within a short walking distance from the property.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 2,300 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- Loved the ambiance, the beauty Patrick has created. So peaceful, white, with natural rock outcroppings, the serene pool and sauna area, the deck with pillows to lie on overlooking the valley-lovely! The honor bar with wine and beer. Room has a wall mural and a textured wall and a great shower! Bed was okay. We had breakfast at the closest of the three cafe choices that came with the room and were very happy with the service and quality (and the portion was huge! ) The juice was freshly squeezed and coffee con leche was typical good Spanish coffee. Parking was convenient ( DO follow the map they send and not Google maps or GPS)
- Such a beautiful setting, such lovely facilities, such nice people. Really a great experience. Worth it for the stunning views over the valley.
- What a beautiful little boutique hotel! Alima was so welcoming on arrival and even called to check that we were heading the right way (lucky she did, as we weren’t!) and she then guided us to the parking. From parking space to the hotel is a short walk up a few flights of stairs/hills, so something to keep in mind. We were offered a drink on arrival and had access to an honesty bar. Room was super stylish with a STUNNING view over the countryside. I loved how the room had a small living room with the view. Hotel is about a 15 minute walk to the main sites of Ronda, but we enjoyed doing it every day. Would definitely choose this hotel if we return to Ronda!
- Loved this place! Everything was clean, stylish, and beautiful. Our hosts Patrick and Julia were very welcoming. We’d love to come back again.
We enjoyed the included breakfast at the local, neighborhood restaurant. I didn’t have eggs, but my food was delicious and we especially enjoyed dining with the locals. Nice perk!
The property itself is immaculate. It’s beautifully decorated with a calm, relaxing vibe. It’s a modern an oasis with a truly personal touch.
Bed and Breakfast
Salvatierra Guest House
Located 900 feet from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) in Ronda, Salvatierra Guest House has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at Salvatierra Guest House, along with a shared lounge.Plaza de Espana is 1,800 feet from the accommodation, while Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- Amazing room and ambiance throughout the BnB. Loved sitting on the terrace for sunset. Breakfast was delicious, too. Ali was so friendly and helpful, we loved her recommendations for restaurants and helpful tips (like going to the rooftop bar to see the bullring). She gave easy free parking recos as well. No detail forgotten. This is a hidden gem!!
- Location was breathtaking! Built in part of the moorish walls… it is a historical building with charming and eclectic design and details. Gordon and his wife’s hospitality was beyond excellent. Their recommendations for less touristy activities bars and restaurants were perfect and we had some of our best meals in Ronda. The house itself was very comfortable and clean and you get an amazing sunrise plus aerial views of the old city. Location was awesome… and the breakfast was beautiful! Fresh fruit, bread, pastries, French press coffee and local cheeses and cold cuts. We enjoyed our coffee the balcony- so peaceful. One of the best accommodations out of all week in andalucia. Ronda was our fav destination.
- Great location. Charming hosts. Beautiful views. Lovely home and room.
- Staying at Salvatierra Guest House is a wonderful experience based on its location, quality of accommodation, great breakfast and welcoming owners. The garden area is especially pleasant and welcoming.
- I couldn’t say enough positive things about the owners–Gordon and Ali. So kind, helpful, accommodating and just lovely in general. Place was cozy and immaculately clean. Absolutely loved the ambience and decor. Breakfast was perfect. Everything was beyond expectations. Best B&B we’ve ever stayed at. Location was perfect too. Views were spectacular.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Benaocaz Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Benaocaz Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!