4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province:
Doo-Dao-Doi Farm & Stay
Doo-Dao-Doi Farm & Stay offers accommodations in Chiang Dao. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 42 miles from Doo-Dao-Doi Farm & Stay.
- It was absolutely perfect in regards to what I hoped and expected : a place making you feel outside of the tourist path, close to nature, with a very kind owner speaking almost perfect English and a nice morning breakfast. The bungalow are not the most beautiful ever but they are perfectly playing their role / are comfy and have some charm.
- The owner made us feel very welcome and the location of the cottage next to the river was perfect.
- The place is really nice and peaceful, surrounded by nature. Breakfast was delicious, fresh and fulfilling. We were even able to rent a motorbike for a good price. The owner Oun is truly friendly and welcoming person. He is one of the nicest Thai people we have ever met.
- Everything, I booked for one night stayed 4, the owner is the best host, breakfast in the morning made with fresh organic produce, he provided a moped to use during our stay, gave directions and tips on places to visit. Washed and dried my clothes and I only asked if there was a laundry nearby. Nothing was too much trouble. The stream in the grounds sounds amazing and the views are spectacular. Will always stay here when I am this part of Thailand. Thank you so much Aun
- We had a great overnight stay at the Doo. The owner has created a small paradise in the middle of nature and directly in the National Park. The bungalows with bathroom and terrace are very nice and well equipped. They are very clean and tidy. Who wants to relax for a few days in the green, is just right there. 3 bungalows for 2 persons are available here. You can use the kitchen, too. Water, tea and breakfast included. It was excellent. Thank you so much.
Bann Rai Klai Weang Homestay
Located in Ban Muang Chum, 23 miles from Chiang Mai, Bann Rai Klai Weang Homestay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 14 miles from Bann Rai Klai Weang Homestay, and Samoeng is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chiang Dao Roundhouses
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Chiang Dao Roundhouses is located in Chiang Dao. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 43 miles from Chiang Dao Roundhouses.
- Delicious breakfast under the trees, stunning views, beaurifully designed houses, lovely helpful owner.
- Breakfast in the morning out in the garden, with a view across to Chiang Dao mountain, was just magical. Lovely breakfast served by the amazing Maggi, who has built and manages the whole place. It is a great place to get away from it all.
- What a beautiful place. You can feel the care that has gone into the place wherever you look. The round houses are set in a stunning landscape, and they look beautiful and are spacious and everything works really well. Breakfast is amazing. There is a lot to do in the area. We were there 2 nights but I wish we could have stayed for much longer.
- The homemade jam, fresh bread, and delicious fruit were a great touch. The room was very comfy & the outdoor hot shower an absolute treat. Maggie is an amazing host & was extremely hospitable.
- It is a lovley place which feels like home, as there are only three houses for rent. For that there is a big and beautiful Garden. The houses offer all you Need and that’s that. We especially enjoyed the jummy breakfast with fantastic few on the Mountains, the highly comfortable bed and the always hot shower while looking at the stars. As a matter of fact, the owner Maggi and her staff make you feel at home.
The Wes Village
One of our top picks in Chiang Dao – and a guest favorite.
The Wes Village offers accommodations in Chiang Dao. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Tee who works there is lovely and very friendly, wonderful hostess and cook. The main building feels like a lovely house, so warm and cosy. I couldn’t belive how big my room was and it had a fantastic view. I cannot praise this place highly enough. I’ve attached some pictures of my room and surrounding views.
- This place is a little gem. Location beautiful, staff very nice, great dinner. Keep in mind ur in the middle of nowhere, no restaurants, banks, atm… within walking distance.
The most beautiful room I ever stayed in with a gorgeous view. We had an issue with our booking not be confirmed but was handled extremely well and was upgraded for a small cost.
Really friendly staff, we are planning on coming back next year already and staying for longer as part of our Mae hon son bath loop.
- The property is both gorgeous and the surroundings are spectacular. There are two rooms with spectacular views.
- The view was breath taking, and the villa was absolutely gorgeous. So comfortable and the staff made you feel like home, especially the owner. The food was quite authentic and hospitality above and beyond. It’s a quaint, luxurious paradise.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Yang Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!