4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Phe Rayong Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phe Rayong Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phe Rayong Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phe Rayong Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phe Rayong Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phe Rayong Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Phe Rayong Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phe Rayong Province:
Yellow House Rayong
Featuring free WiFi, Yellow House Rayong offers accommodations in Ban Phe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Ko Samed is 5 miles from Yellow House Rayong, and Rayong is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Good location and value for money. The management are excellent and very friendly. The gave us a free ride to the ferry pier in Ban Phe. Also speak very good English. Woukd recommend to anybody.
- I liked the location, cleanliness, friendly staff, that it was modern, quiet and peaceful, a comfortable bed and dark curtains!
- Hotel was new and really clean, peaceful beach across the road, family atmosphere and friendly staff. Because mopedtaxi not available I left, lady took me with her own car to Ban Phe.:)
- A quiet place during the week but not on weekends, rent a scooter and driving around, aquarium !!!
Nice, clean, friendly, simple hotel.
Owner takes good care.
We have got some chairs and BBQ pot for the beach.
Rent a motorcycle at hotel or nearby (200 THB / day) and check out the fish market. (10min) or the aquarium.
At weekends the beach is a little crowdy, the other days you are nearly alone.
The nearby Italian restaurant is very good and opposite at the beach road you get nice cheap sea food for to eat at the beach.
I recommend a stay for 2-4 nights.
The breakfast is simple. Go somewhere else if you need more.
Try to get a room with balcony and sea view.
Mac Garden Resort & Restaurant
Mac Garden Resort & Restaurant is located in Rayong, a 10-minute drive from Suanson Beach. It offers a restaurant and rooms with a cable TV. Wi-Fi and parking are free.The air conditioned guest rooms at Garden Mac Resort offer plenty of natural light. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with hot shower facilities and toiletries.Guests can enjoy a delicious barbecue, or cycle to the beach. The resort offers car and bike rental services. A 24-hour front desk can assist with guests’ requests.The on-site restaurant serves a spread of Thai and Western dishes. Fresh seafood is also available.Resort Mac Garden & Restaurant is a 10-minute walk from Rayong Pier and a 2.5-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- Great location across from the pier to catch a boat to Koh Samed. Delicious restaurant.
The location is close to the piers, which is excellent if you plan to go to Koh Samet 🙂 I thought it was quite clean (considering I was travelling through Thailand and have been staying wherever I could).
If you don’t like hard beds (unlike myself) then this might not be suitable for you 🙂
- Convinience to koh Samet Ferry pier & price new ac
- เงียบ สงบ สะอาด เป็นส่วนตัว ห้องดีลักซ์ เป็นสไตล์ loft ชอบมาก สุนัขพักได้ด้วย
- Pas de mini frigo,on demandait 750 bath en surplus pour en avoir un,Hotel de passage pour se rendre sur l’île de Koh Chang,pier et ferry à proximité,peu de restaurant mais quelques étals sur la rue.Ch. tranquille à l’arrière.
Ku at Sea
Located in Ko Samed in the region of Rayong Province, 15 miles from Rayong, Ku at Sea features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Ban Phe is 5 miles from Ku@Sea, and Rayong is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 32 miles from Ku at Sea.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Safe in room, and fridge. Close to the beach and many restaurants. Good aircon. Comfortable bed.
- The young lady boss was so nice with us, she really sincerelly take care her guests and help for any requierement. Lovely rooms very quiet and clean, close to the beach.
- The owner has created a comfortable and well thought out space. Lots of nice little touches, the rooms are very practical and comfortable
- We stayed one night at Ku at sea with a 2 years old baby. Clean and calm rooms ,comfortable bed,well arranged room with beautiful decorations in a limited area.They provided all facilities including beach towels, slippers,etc.The property is very near to the sai kaew beach upstair of “jump at sea cafe” and didn’t felt any noise from the crowd outside to the rooms .The staff are very healpful and friendly,They replied to my all questions, I asked through booking.com messenger before the stay .We did early checkout and went to the island snorkelling trips that booked from the same property and they kept our lauggages till we reached back after the trip and that was an awesome trip.
- Room looked much better than in pictures. Just 1 min to Saikaew beach. Good breakfast, good coffee and awesome service.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ko Samed in the region of Rayong Province, 15 miles from Rayong, Baan Supparod features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.Ban Phe is 5 miles from Baan Supparod, and Rayong is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 32 miles from Baan Supparod.
Great location. Deco is kinda funky and the bungalows are really clean. Beach view bungalows are perfect.
The restaurant offers a great view on the sea
This place is on the sea…even if no direct access to the beach its still beautifull
I had a pleasant stay at Baan Supparod resort. If you don’t notice, they provide a boat shuttle from pier in Rayong to resort. You can find information in Booking.com page or after book, you may contact resort directly.
During stay, you can use the resort next door’s facilities such as pool, beach, restaurant etc.
- The location to the restaurants and beach were excellent. The room had everything you need and the boat and taxi trip were well organized and included in the price as well as the nature reserve fee if you wear the wristband.
- Wonderfully spacious room, with balcony view overlooking the hotel’s picturesque garden which extends to the riverbank..The staff were fantastic, going out of their way to ensure that my stay was as comfortable as possible.This place is an absolute gem.
- Great location. Deco is kinda funky and the bungalows are really clean. Beach view bungalows are perfect.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Phe Rayong Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Phe Rayong Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phe Rayong Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Phe Rayong Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!